PDA

View Full Version : About EGO((To all gamers, PS3, PC, Xbox, Linix?))

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-18-2013, 11:25 PM
Does anyone besides me, think she sounds, and sometimes acts like someone between the ages of 5, and 12 years old? I mean, Echelon Demolitionist gets sniped and she's all "OH Yes! I totally hoped we could use this, Lets go blow some stuff up" I mean for the love of God, who says that? Her name is EGO, but she tends to kill mine with what she says, also does anyone realize all arkhunters with EGO are clinicly insane, we see and hear things that aren't there O_O;

Opinions please, and ty for your time.

Kaladan
04-18-2013, 11:57 PM
The dialogue in this game is repetitive and dross.

Apoc
04-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Does anyone besides me, think she sounds, and sometimes acts like someone between the ages of 5, and 12 years old? I mean, Echelon Demolitionist gets sniped and she's all "OH Yes! I totally hoped we could use this, Lets go blow some stuff up" I mean for the love of God, who says that? Her name is EGO, but she tends to kill mine with what she says, also does anyone realize all arkhunters with EGO are clinicly insane, we see and hear things that aren't there O_O;

I don't mind it... I've heard a lot worse.

And as for the "Who says that?" - you ever seen Mythbusters or Sons of Guns?

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-20-2013, 02:25 AM
I don't mind it... I've heard a lot worse.

And as for the "Who says that?" - you ever seen Mythbusters or Sons of Guns?

different circomstances, a woman didn't get head shot before they loaded the canon. LOL, I still loved yelling "Jenkins!!!" In my mic when I replayed that instance with friends. :3

Delte
04-20-2013, 02:37 AM
I thought she was ok, guess we are all different. The only thing in game that got anoying for me was the music so I turned that off.

JerZey CJ
04-20-2013, 07:32 AM

not really. EGO is there, she(it?) is an AI implant. Kind of like how MC can see/hear Cortana after putting her chip in the back of his helmet.