PDA

View Full Version : A perk i would like to see added

PawnMan
03-18-2013, 05:01 PM
Perk: A deploy able ammo crate or ammo box. Maybe call it "Bandolier"

I would love to be able to spawn an ammo crate like i can a vehicle for my friends/allies to replenish their ammo at. As you upgrade the ability it decreases the recharge time and increases how long it stays deployed for.

I love to play a support role and like to play defense while supplying my allies with ammo in most games i play. I notice a lot of perks support your allies as a medic but not as ammo support. Sure there are a bunch of perks on regenerating ammo under certain circumstances but it will only last you for so long until you run dry and it would be great to call on a support focused ally to come and resupply you.

To make sure everyone isn't running around with this perk and having unlimited ammo make it so someone can't get it unless they get a little further down the skill tree compared to most skills.

I would figure the recharge time would be 5 minutes when first unlocked and when deployed it stays out for 1 minute. each time it is upgraded it decreases the recharge time by 1 minute and increases the time it stays deployed by 1 minute.

iiReLaX o
03-18-2013, 05:02 PM
Why? With every kill I believe ammo is dropped.

Meaning don't go shooting random buildings and what not wasting ammo.

Maunzul
03-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Perk: A deploy able ammo crate or ammo box. Maybe call it "Bandolier"

I would love to be able to spawn an ammo crate like i can a vehicle for my friends/allies to replenish their ammo at. As you upgrade the ability it decreases the recharge time and increases how long it stays deployed for.

I love to play a support role and like to play defense while supplying my allies with ammo in most games i play. I notice a lot of perks support your allies as a medic but not as ammo support. Sure there are a bunch of perks on regenerating ammo under certain circumstances but it will only last you for so long until you run dry and it would be great to call on a support focused ally to come and resupply you.

To make sure everyone isn't running around with this perk and having unlimited ammo make it so someone can't get it unless they get a little further down the skill tree compared to most skills.

I would figure the recharge time would be 5 minutes when first unlocked and when deployed it stays out for 1 minute. each time it is upgraded it decreases the recharge time by 1 minute and increases the time it stays deployed by 1 minute.

Seems like it would be a pretty cool perk... not gunna argue with a free supply drop lol.

Maunzul
03-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Why? With every kill I believe ammo is dropped.

Meaning don't go shooting random buildings and what not wasting ammo.

But yeah, this is a good point lol. From the streams and vids Ammo is everywhere.

Iceman0134
03-18-2013, 05:06 PM
maybe instead of a perk have vehicles replennish ammo

Defy
03-18-2013, 05:06 PM
I'd like one that lets you deploy a turret

like the commando in borderlands 2

Iceman0134
03-18-2013, 05:07 PM
I'd like one that lets you deploy a turret

like the commando in borderlands 2

that would be sweet. loved playing as axton.

Maunzul
03-18-2013, 05:09 PM
that would be sweet. loved playing as axton.

What about a perk that allows you to call an Arkfall airstrike?! Lol... not sure how they'd write that in as plausible...

Iceman0134
03-18-2013, 05:13 PM
What about a perk that allows you to call an Arkfall airstrike?! Lol... not sure how they'd write that in as plausible...

maybe you call up your friend Jesus to throw rocks at them as help

Iceman0134
03-18-2013, 05:14 PM
maybe you call up your friend Jesus to throw rocks at them as help

if you arent christian the joke obviously doesnt work

PawnMan
04-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Well, today i have noticed that an ammo box perk is really needed. There was an ark fall event and everyone kept running out of ammo because nothing was dieing. It took everyone to use all of there ammo to kill one creature and it didn't drop any ammo so everyone had to go find a place that had an ammo box. The closest one was 200m away so everyone was driving back and forth to get ammo