PDA

View Full Version : Servers Down To Much?

EasterBunny
04-19-2013, 02:05 AM
The Server Goes Down To Much

Well what do you think?? i mean even for a MMO
this is a bit much dont you think?

Calavash
04-19-2013, 02:06 AM

not if there down to fix issues then no. if there just down because of crashes then yes

EasterBunny
04-19-2013, 02:09 AM
not if there down to fix issues then no. if there just down because of crashes then yes

I think there shouldn't be so many issues in the 1st place o.o

iBallsoHard
04-19-2013, 02:11 AM

Dont sweat it, most veteran mmo players are going to tell you its normal!.. :-) even after 3 weeks, and even after trion said they would fix it like 2 days after release, soo basically gotta be patient lol..

EasterBunny
04-19-2013, 02:13 AM
Dont sweat it, most veteran mmo players are going to tell you its normal!.. :-) even after 3 weeks, and even after trion said they would fix it like 2 days after release, soo basically gotta be patient lol..

Yeah. i play a few mmo and they only go down 1-2 times a week here is seems like every day xD but i wa just wondering if it was just me that feels that way o.o

iBallsoHard
04-19-2013, 02:16 AM
O nothing wrong with concerns but seeing how your experienced when should this game be bug free!?. Just curious, like whats the average time table if that makes sense... lol

PoLeo
04-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Doesn't seem like that much to me.

RafeDoubleR
04-19-2013, 02:21 AM
To be honest, as long as the issues are fixed, I don't mind. Playing a game that has issues is not as fun as waiting for them to get fixed.

So to answer your question; no, they are not.

EasterBunny
04-19-2013, 02:23 AM
O nothing wrong with concerns but seeing how your experienced when should this game be bug free!?. Just curious, like whats the average time table if that makes sense... lol

well no mmo is bug free. id say average down time should be 1-2 times a week. This is the 1st mmo i ever seen... or hurd of being down so much.

EasterBunny
04-19-2013, 02:24 AM
well i guess ill just go play another game for now

Fate
04-19-2013, 02:32 AM
well i guess ill just go play another game for now
Why are you whining? Servers have been up for a while already.