PDA

View Full Version : We need cooler mods! !

tribal v2
04-19-2013, 02:24 AM
Lets be real, 99% of the mods are just meh, I wanna see the option to add cluster bombs to a grenade launcher 1,2 to even one round in the mag pops 10 mini grenades! as a MOD! or be able to switch my gun to something ridiculous like a shotgun with the last round as a cannon or something.
How about a infector with every bullet doing 0 damage but spawning bugs every hit that do damage after falling off. Mods like that. Rare mods like tracing homing rounds in a rifle. First shot is a dart all the rest home in on the exact same spot. Does anybody else agree or should we keep this plain like bread. ..:p

RafeDoubleR
04-19-2013, 02:30 AM
No, I don't agree, the mods are fine as they are now.

A s0t
04-19-2013, 02:51 AM
at first glance of the title i thought you meant the forum mods lol

JD nutz
04-19-2013, 03:01 AM
Lets be real, 99% of the mods are just meh, I wanna see the option to add cluster bombs to a grenade launcher 1,2 to even one round in the mag pops 10 mini grenades! as a MOD! or be able to switch my gun to something ridiculous like a shotgun with the last round as a cannon or something.
How about a infector with every bullet doing 0 damage but spawning bugs every hit that do damage after falling off. Mods like that. Rare mods like tracing homing rounds in a rifle. First shot is a dart all the rest home in on the exact same spot. Does anybody else agree or should we keep this plain like bread. ..:pO

we need cooler mods i agree, also the weapon names are just SO boring something unique for the rare guns would better and we also need a system like BL2 where you can bookmark your favorite weapons, it would help me out alot, im fed up searching though weapons all with similar boring names.