PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else miss their Hellbug Hat?

Sajin
04-19-2013, 02:46 AM
You know...the one they replaced with the same shades you get in the game...or /buy/ from the store for bits.

For those who don't know it was a bonus for buying the season pass. So guess the decided to take back their Hellbug Hats (feels like stealing to me) even it it was a plain trucker cap, I paid for it.

Question is do they have the right to take back content that was promised and advertised after buying the product?

Lollie
04-19-2013, 02:47 AM
I would rather have the shades model, much better looking. So that's a no from me.

Schwa
Obvious bug is obvious.

duction
It's a bug, they They are working on it, a GM led me to believe.

Lollie
04-19-2013, 02:48 AM
It's a bug, they They are working on it, a GM led me to believe.

Well that sucks, the caps are ugly.

PoLeo
04-19-2013, 02:48 AM
I just bought the season pass today, and I got the hat.

Schwa
04-19-2013, 02:49 AM
I just bought the season pass today, and I got the hat.

You son of a *****. You give me my hat! You took it! YOU TOOK IT FROM ME!

Sajin
04-19-2013, 02:52 AM
Don't know...me and 3 others all had "Cool Shades" instead of the Hellbug Hat and we are annoyed with it. I hope it's just them tweaking it or something I'd hate to think they'd take away something else. :/

Schwa
04-19-2013, 02:56 AM
Don't know...me and 3 others all had "Cool Shades" instead of the Hellbug Hat and we are annoyed with it. I hope it's just them tweaking it or something I'd hate to think they'd take away something else. :/

That's a bug. Thank you, have a good day.

Fraga
04-19-2013, 02:57 AM
When the hat transformation first happened, I saw the sweet shades in the shop at the New Freedom crash site. Last I checked, they were no longer available. When the hat changes back, I wonder if there will be complaints about shades people bought transforming into mysterious hats.

Sajin
04-19-2013, 02:58 AM
That's a bug. Thank you, have a good day.

Hellbug xP

Dunno...you get the shads like...3 different ways I believe.

Cl Chaos
04-19-2013, 03:03 AM
no i dont miss my hat i even forgot i had it till i read ur post to busy wearing my ark assault suit

Sajin
04-19-2013, 03:10 AM
no i dont miss my hat i even forgot i had it till i read ur post to busy wearing my ark assault suit

Hope they don't take it away and replace it with generic Shades

Schwa
04-19-2013, 03:11 AM

I've said horrible things about this new Trion, and I mean most of it, but I don't think they're going to just permanently remove one of the exclusive items their (arguably) most important section of players got as a promotional offer.

That's just playing with fire.

Blackwolfe
04-19-2013, 03:12 AM
There are enough caps in the game, I honestly don't care :P They could have added something cooler than a boring reskinned cap of which there are numerous already in-game to be earned, none of them good looking.

Sajin
04-19-2013, 03:22 AM
I've said horrible things about this new Trion, and I mean most of it, but I don't think they're going to just permanently remove one of the exclusive items their (arguably) most important section of players got as a promotional offer.

That's just playing with fire.
I'd hope not but...it's not promising. I can see it now Trion- "Don't worry guys we fixed your Hellbug Hat!"...xD;; regardless I hope you're right. If hate to think they could just take away something of yours (weather you liked it or not) without some kind of notice...

Schwa
04-19-2013, 03:23 AM
There are enough caps in the game, I honestly don't care :P They could have added something cooler than a boring reskinned cap of which there are numerous already in-game to be earned, none of them good looking.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Keys Marine is awesome with the Nomad outfit.

Cl Chaos
04-19-2013, 03:26 AM

that would blow so id just look like i did on the beta and buy the survivalist head gear lol

Sajin
04-19-2013, 03:29 AM
that would blow so id just look like i did on the beta and buy the survivalist head gear lol

Already bought them...xD; we were looking thru em and noticed different sets of Shades and since we actually noticed the Hellbug Hat was missing I kinda miss it now...that...what color was it again? Bluackkkkk...ishgray.... I miss fugly hat and want it back :/

Cl Chaos
04-19-2013, 03:42 AM
Already bought them...xD; we were looking thru em and noticed different sets of Shades and since we actually noticed the Hellbug Hat was missing I kinda miss it now...that...what color was it again? Bluackkkkk...ishgray.... I miss fugly hat and want it back :/

lol ya i dont miss it at all if it was also for your xbox avatar then hell ya id miss it cuz id get both avatar and in game char to wear it and if one was missing then id be mad as a Hell bug Matron lol

Zoridium JackL
04-19-2013, 04:10 AM
Question is do they have the right to take back content that was promised and advertised after buying the product?

it's a bug, but regardless yes they can do it, it's low down and dirty if they don't have a reason but hte fact of the matter is you don't own the item, you own the license to use the item and as long as they provide you with access to it (within reason) they're well within legal bounds regardless of what they choose to change about it.

it's not a bait and switch if the product in question was sold with the understanding that they could change it.

Sajin
04-19-2013, 09:50 AM
lol ya i dont miss it at all if it was also for your xbox avatar then hell ya id miss it cuz id get both avatar and in game char to wear it and if one was missing then id be mad as a Hell bug Matron lol

How mad is a Hellbug Matron? Maybe it's not mad at all and is just misunderstood >: Lol...

Snow
04-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Yeah am missing the Cap aswell but the shades the bug replaced it with is the same as the ones you get from the Outlander outfit. Fix please I liked the cap ;)