PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Predictions?

M00N
04-19-2013, 06:23 AM
What does everyone think might come to pass in Defiance as a game? Tying in the Show and Game and the 5 DLC contents that comes down the road (3-9 months = a season)

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

I for one think one of the first things we will see is Dark Matter Arkfall as they got all the models ingame already, with in the harder tiers the Bulwarks as one of the last spawns and the San Fran bridge robot as endboss in the arkfall (as we get to use one against darkmatter in the story quests)

Next on the list is that the Season 1 is running and they know what gona happen on-set and have probably or are probably programming it now!

I think the next step is to give us the TV-Shows antagonists the Volge to us players, might be that they are scouted out or seen in the "next" zone and it opens up to us so we might fight them off or a BIG *** arfall falls in the next zone and they want us/or we want to get rich as hell and once we move there Volge are there crawling out of the rubble! And they are introduces.

They might even introduce a ally or companion to the shows human antagonists in a story quest for us to twart their plans in San Fransisco!

Well thats might toughts

Oooh and PS. Trion give us bikes! like the Irathients in the show! :)

Durva360
04-19-2013, 06:26 AM
I cannot wait for DLC and looking more forward to the whole clan base ideas they confirmed with the Q&A

Fatalmephisto
04-19-2013, 06:28 AM
I Believe the first DLC is going to be the enemies we say in the first episode. See keep an eye on the show for hints at future content for us.

Drakeos99
04-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Yep Enemies and new races ^^

M00N
04-19-2013, 06:35 AM
I cannot wait for DLC and looking more forward to the whole clan base ideas they confirmed with the Q&A

Were can i find the Q&A :D

Fiancee
04-19-2013, 06:43 AM
I hope more everything but also space simulator. I really thikn their triple the game's size in 5 dlcs, plus some additional stuff like social hubs, AH, maybe some guild stuff, progression, guild pvp/pve etc.

Jack Johnson
04-19-2013, 06:47 AM
Volge. Considering they've got models and animations, seems pretty obvious to me.

Ramano
04-19-2013, 07:10 AM
My predictions for Defiance... 18 months they take the servers offline due to lack of interest in the game and low revenue generation. The show will be canceled by Sci-fy after its first season due to bad reviews. And its a shame too because I kind of like both of them. But then again I have a penchant for bad games and movies. What can I say, I liked "A Sound of Thunder" in all of its terrible special effects and bad plot line glory.

Barrik
04-19-2013, 07:14 AM
My predictions for Defiance... 18 months they take the servers offline due to lack of interest in the game and low revenue generation. The show will be canceled by Sci-fy after its first season due to bad reviews. And its a shame too because I kind of like both of them. But then again I have a penchant for bad games and movies. What can I say, I liked "A Sound of Thunder" in all of its terrible special effects and bad plot line glory.

I lol'd pretty hard at the 18 month prediction.
Your crystal ball is better than mine apparently

Zoridium JackL
04-19-2013, 07:30 AM
making predictions now is no better then a completely un-informed guess, I'm gonna reserve my predictions until I see what they do between seasons one and two of the show.

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyHiV3l3MA

Garu
04-19-2013, 07:44 AM

I read somewhere that it has a confirmed 2nd season already?

Ramano
04-19-2013, 10:22 AM
I lol'd pretty hard at the 18 month prediction.
Your crystal ball is better than mine apparently

Thats the thing about predictions. A prediction is a persons interpretation of how events will play out with the information given to them. It doesnt mean its going to be right, it just means thats what "I" personally see happening. If im wrong, im wrong. It doesnt change the fact that both the game and the show are receiving horrible reviews, and agree with them or not, shareholders and consumers do read and listen to them. If the shareholders and consumers walk away, so do the supporting businesses. Its just the road I see it going down. If you dont agree, great, and I do hope you are right, however all current evidence points to the contrary.

M00N
04-19-2013, 12:37 PM
Yepp but its true the TV-Show has already greenlighted a second season! :)

Witch is truly awsome :D