PDA

View Full Version : Shadow War

duction
04-19-2013, 07:16 AM
i have reported the bugs and i am now having my patients tried by this, how do we win a match when you win it still says you have LOST???

AlbionsBlade
04-19-2013, 07:19 AM
The simple if rather sarcastic answer is you lose.

duction
04-19-2013, 07:21 AM
are you being serious ?

Kommissar Kaede
04-19-2013, 07:25 AM
I was able to win last night, but under the strangest of circumstances.

I'll admit, if there was a tutorial for Shadow Wars, I didn't pay attention to it. I get the idea of capture and hold though so its not too difficult.

What I found confusing though is the scoring. I played several games. Every game I felt that I was on the "blue" team (I guess this always the case, a la "America's Army," the other side is just reskinned to the OPFOR). In my first few games, the bar at the top of the screen would fill for the blue team - and then we would lose.

On the match I won, the bar for the red team filled, and we won.

So either they use a measurement that is counter to common sense such as counting from 0 - 100 for "defeat", rather than 100 - 0, OR the exact team you're own varies in exact color from the bar on top.

Or maybe I'm totally wrong. Whatever, victory earned, pursuit complete. I'll do more Shadow Wars once I feel like it. I got Dishonored DLC and Age of Wushu to play.

Kodo
04-19-2013, 07:29 AM
Yeah i know what ya mean, i havny really figured out the scoring but i swear i lost some games when i thought i was ahead of the other team but its whatever.

Kommissar Kaede
04-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Yeah i know what ya mean, i havny really figured out the scoring but i swear i lost some games when i thought i was ahead of the other team but its whatever.

What was weird is my own team on voice chat was congratulating each other for the win, so it may just work like that.

Garu
04-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Winner losers and losers win.

RawrKitty
04-19-2013, 08:07 AM
Winner losers and losers win.

this.

im not joking.

1900 on my team, 900 on their team, game ends, they win.

and vice versa when i win. ****s loltastic.

duction
04-19-2013, 08:15 AM
i just won and i actually did win this time, blue bar won. real strange!