PDA

View Full Version : Killed by player [0]

J1xx3r
04-19-2013, 07:30 AM
is there anything the devs can do with this as hackers are using all sorts of hacks! Seems they have grenade hacks damage hacks even hacked the name to show as 0.

What is going on? it seems the game is so weak people can just open up the code change what they fancy lol

This is not good, not good at all it will kill this game you watch :-/

Sanguinesun
04-19-2013, 07:41 AM
Just so you know, you can be legitimately killed by someone damaging the gold explosive barrels around in most mission locations be they a player or an NPC. Perhaps that is what killed you?

As for the hacking on most else, yep there's been someone advertising all over the place some hack software that can be used and people seem to be flocking to it. I want to think Trion is just waiting to do a mass ban but part of me thinks that at this point it is such a mess that they is nothing they're able to significantly do about it without getting the rift and other department teams to drop what they're doing and work code 24/7 for the next 6 months :rolleyes:

J1xx3r
04-19-2013, 08:14 AM
Just so you know, you can be legitimately killed by someone damaging the gold explosive barrels around in most mission locations be they a player or an NPC. Perhaps that is what killed you?

As for the hacking on most else, yep there's been someone advertising all over the place some hack software that can be used and people seem to be flocking to it. I want to think Trion is just waiting to do a mass ban but part of me thinks that at this point it is such a mess that they is nothing they're able to significantly do about it without getting the rift and other department teams to drop what they're doing and work code 24/7 for the next 6 months :rolleyes:

yea talking pvp here not co-op maps , we know all about the barrels lol we explode them on each other for fun because they are that easy lol