PDA

View Full Version : Buying bits dont show in my inventory

AndyZedd
04-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Bought some bits, 400, and it downloaded to my HD but they dont show up in my inventory. Tried looking for them in Defiance Store as items to receive but no.
Shouldnt they get direct to you when biught ?
(sorry for bad enghlish )

cheapinjustice
04-19-2013, 08:11 AM
you probablly shouldn't buy them with everything in game being available to unlock with pursuits or missions waste of money in my opinion but on that note you should just be able to purchase stuff from the online store now and look into your stats menu they should show up there is not then send a report to the help desk in game

Seanboy21
04-19-2013, 08:14 AM
You need to enter the Defiance store and select the amount of bits you want. Highlight your choice and select it.

AndyZedd
04-19-2013, 08:40 AM
EDIT in reply below

AndyZedd
04-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Thank u Seanboy. I didnt understand at first but know i got them. i had to select the amount and it boom gave them to me. I thought if i did that it would charge me again.
Strange way though, it was much easier when buying them and they would pop up in your inventory.
But thanks you helped me understand how to do it.

Seanboy21
04-19-2013, 09:04 AM
I had the same problem. Happy shopping!

ZOSO62
04-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Just had the same thing happen to me...bought bits thru Marketplace, downloaded fine to the HD, started the game went to the Def Store and nothing, clicked on the 1800 bits and got an error msg stating I couldn't buy bits and to contact support...so as of now I'm just out the $20 and not really happy at the moment.

BL00DLINES
04-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Same issue happened to me. I bought 1800 and it was stuck in xbl limbo. I just let it sit for a few days hoping that it would un Jek itself... and it DID! You can try to contact CS but I'm sure that will take a lot of time on both ends. Just be patient if that is something you can do. Hope my non fiction helps you!

Just had the same thing happen to me...bought bits thru Marketplace, downloaded fine to the HD, started the game went to the Def Store and nothing, clicked on the 1800 bits and got an error msg stating I couldn't buy bits and to contact support...so as of now I'm just out the $20 and not really happy at the moment.