PDA

View Full Version : population seems WAY down after patch

GhostTLT
04-19-2013, 09:06 AM
I never see anyone except at arkfalls now. (or pvp but i dont play that a lot).

There are waaaay less people in the world since the borked patch it seems....hopefully these people come back but I know a lot of my clan mates got bored and then got mad when the "key code fiasco" happened.

I still want to play the game but it feels barren and like there is not much to do. Emergencies are kind of pointless now and the loot tables are still poor.

YellowTM
04-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Try switch to a friends "server" or relog in and see if it tosses ya in another. I've noticed some days pop will be low but if I swap "servers"/"instances" (whatever you want to call the grouping of players on client log in) I tend to see more people.

also check the hotspots in game- crash site, iron demon, consulate, top notch, and san Fran.

usually clusters around those.

Ziiv
04-19-2013, 09:10 AM
I disagree. I have been on since 9AM Eastern and there are people everywhere. Not bad for the middle of the day on a Friday.

mrgrimezHD
04-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Iron Ranch Demon.

That place is the first location I go to when I log in, seriously, it's like fly's around POW s**t around there. Well, at least it is for me.

Even when driving around I'm always running into groups of people, I don't know why this isn't happening for you though. Maybe if you try the solution Yellow mentioned, hopefully it will sort things out for you.

iCoNiC_Waly
04-19-2013, 09:17 AM
I was on at 3am this morning after work and I got into two shadow wars 34v34 no problem. So I see no real issues with player count, it could also be that they have better way to manage the server shards so not all players are in one shard.

Ziiv
04-19-2013, 05:53 PM
I was on at 3am this morning after work and I got into two shadow wars 34v34 no problem. So I see no real issues with player count, it could also be that they have better way to manage the server shards so not all players are in one shard.

This could be. I have yet to have an issue with player volume in Arkfalls, competitive multi-player or co-op missions. There always seems to be a good balance of players in the PvE environment.

Heezay
04-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Its about the time of day you get on also. Also I'm betting in a month or a couple weeks you will see it rise. As soon as the game is confirmed fixed and running well then people will flock to it. I mean it is a free to play MMO and a decent third person shooter so give it a bit more time. Either way as long as i can group for dungeons and PVP it doesn't bother me at all really.

IcyChill
04-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Iron Ranch Demon.

That place is the first location I go to when I log in, seriously, it's like fly's around POW s**t around there.
I was crying when i read this

elquietone
04-19-2013, 09:06 PM
I agree demon ranch seems to have a lot of people, I have also noticed there seem to be a lot more people playing which contradicts this post. I would say that more people have bought the game in the last week, and are all just starting it up... It's quite possible most people are just doing story missions and are on different phases and this is why they are not just seen randomly around the map. If an arkfall has 150+ people in it, they have to be somewhere in the game, just out of sight. ;)