PDA

View Full Version : Auction House?

Young Blood
04-19-2013, 09:53 AM
I think an Auction House (AH) of Trading Post (TP) would be benificial to all the Defiance players. It would give everybody a spot to hang out like on WOW. Thus building a sense of community among the Ark Hunters (you). It will get people more into the game without a doubt and people will log more hours just from an AH or TP. Simply because people will sell their weapons and will want to check the status of said weapon frequently. I am well aware of the already simple trading method, but i personally think that a TP is crucial for building a communtiy in this world of Defiance. Although I know the Lockbox is present and is a gamble that most of us lose, It is detramental to the world of Defiance for aquireing new improved wepons. I recently purchased a 4,000 Microsoft Point card and redeemed the code and converted that to Bits. I quickly and effortlessly spent $40.00 US dollars on weapons I have previously owned. As disgruntled as I was I accepted that I knew it was all a gamble. Wouldn't it be nice to have an AH or TP to try and beat the odds of a lottery that is seemingly impossibe? Just food for thought, Thanks for your time if your read this. Reply and let me know what you think, Please and Thank You

IGN: Young Blood
Console: Xbox 360
EGO: 8xx

Vion Diamonds
04-19-2013, 09:56 AM
I agree fully, I think it's a must for all MMO's