PDA

View Full Version : Charater Editing

Amarant
04-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Is it possible to change my characters appearance or race without starting over? and if i do make a new character will i lose my preorder bonus, arkhunter training code rewards or gift from dev(daredevil title, etc)

Myst
04-19-2013, 12:17 PM
I am not sure about the pre-order but as of yet nope there is no way to change appearance it's one of the things people have asked for :/. Though I'm sure the arkhunter training codes should apply since it's to the account? Though things you have to "claim" that's more tricky.

Cutlass Jack
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Its not currently possible to edit your looks on an existing character.

But all characters on your account will get all bonus items, So dont worry about that. They are account wide. This also includes any outfits you bought from the shop. All your characters get them.

The only thing you wont get are any bonus Lockboxes. Those are once only.

Valethar
04-19-2013, 12:21 PM
If you remake the character, you will get everything in the pre-orders, etc.. with the exception of the lockboxes and the boosts, those are account based, not character based, so you only get them once. Any boost time that you have currently active still applies for whatever duration is left, but you will not get the CE/UE/DD boosts re-applied on a new character.

Bear in mind that anything you bought from the Bit store may not carry over to a new character. From what I understand, most outfits and vehicles apply to all characters, but inventory slots apply only to the character they were applied to, and if you delete that character, they're lost.

Amarant
04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
thanks people i decided to go ahead and remake my character and yea all the bonus stuff was there. gotta start over with missions, pursuits and stuff but i guess thats obvious. thanks again see you in the bay (ps3)

Garu
04-19-2013, 01:41 PM
thanks people i decided to go ahead and remake my character and yea all the bonus stuff was there. gotta start over with missions, pursuits and stuff but i guess thats obvious. thanks again see you in the bay (ps3)

Stick a decent helmet and outfit on and you wont be able to tell how hideous you look underneath.

Amarant
04-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Stick a decent helmet and outfit on and you wont be able to tell how hideous you look underneath.

don't like helmets much. what i just realized tho is that i no longer have my nolan and chick outfit from episode one mission and the mission is no more. DOH!
was i going to wear them? no they were hideous! do i want them? Yes! i lost my i had the game first and got things that you can't get bragging rights. at least i still got red challenger and daredevil title. which they'll probably have for sell later anyway :/