PDA

View Full Version : Imperfects coming to Defiance

Deadpool
03-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Dust 514's best and most notorious corp will be heading to Defiance. While we are still all going to play Dust, expect many of us to be playing Defiance.

Good luck to everyone else, you're going to need it lol

RydogV
03-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Nice to see a familiar face. Just leave your Proto suits and Duovelle AR's at home please ;)

Zoo
03-20-2013, 10:59 AM
Never heard of you guys. /Randoms

Jamesdanex
03-20-2013, 11:02 AM

but they're self proclaimed as the "most notorious and best" how could you not have heard of them?!

Loonatyc
03-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Sadly, he's not just self proclaiming. Their corp is top in Dust 514 currently. That being said, they're also the most hated. I've seen their name mentioned several times on the forums when people are talking about glitching and exploiting, so who knows how they got to the top. In my opinion, they're being a bit too cocky.

Deadpool
03-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Sadly, he's not just self proclaiming. Their corp is top in Dust 514 currently. That being said, they're also the most hated. I've seen their name mentioned several times on the forums when people are talking about glitching and exploiting, so who knows how they got to the top. In my opinion, they're being a bit too cocky.

LOL we don't glitch or exploit, in fact we have kicked player for even talking about it. We are the top players in most FPS games, we just decided to form a large group of us for all games now.

Always looking for good players, but must have good attitudes.

Loonatyc
03-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Eh, well regardless, good to see more people coming into this game. I quit Dust 514 for it.

ExPresident
03-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Always looking for good players, but must have good attitudes.

That would be highly subjective. At any rate, best of luck to your team, as with any team.

SummerWolf
03-21-2013, 10:39 AM

That is only if you go PvP. Most of us are here for the PvE. Ive fought against the Imperfects before. Got beaten. Beat them. They are good, well trained and know Dust quite good. They are highly dedicated gamers. They play to win, and dont screw around.

To be honest, too intense for me. But if people are looking for high competitive players, they would be the ones I recommend.

Deadpool
03-21-2013, 07:12 PM
That is only if you go PvP. Most of us are here for the PvE. Ive fought against the Imperfects before. Got beaten. Beat them. They are good, well trained and know Dust quite good. They are highly dedicated gamers. They play to win, and dont screw around.

To be honest, too intense for me. But if people are looking for high competitive players, they would be the ones I recommend.

True but eventually most players go PvP when PvE gets done.

Appreciate the nice comments, we do screw around all time actually and love to have a good time playing games. We do play hard, and try to help our fellow clan-mates with getting better.

A lot of you know a few us from Dust 514, some of my fellow Imp's are a little nasty on forums but they just like to stir it up a bit and will troll the **** out of you if you let them, but if you have a good attitude we will get along fine.

We don't glitch, hack or use bots. If you even mention this in clan chat you will get kicked, we are 100% clean players and won't tolerate players who do.

Looking for new players in Defiance, good attitude and great gaming skills are required to join, but once you do you will know why we are considered the best players in FPS games.

To Exodus players, GG in our Co-op Game, big fan of some of your players. Looking forward to playing some PvP against you guys.

JMadFour
03-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Imperfects.

I don't know if they're cool dudes, cause I never really played with them in Dust, only against them.

to a man, they are damn good players though.

they also likes to troll on teh forumz and stir up sh*t.

Desidus
03-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Hope your clan does well the more people we get to come to play Defiance the better it is for us all. AND since your almost the exact opposite of my clan I don't feel as though we are competing. ;) lol kidding... mostly.

Have a good run and see ya in the game.

SummerWolf
03-21-2013, 09:51 PM
True but eventually most players go PvP when PvE gets done.

Appreciate the nice comments, we do screw around all time actually and love to have a good time playing games. We do play hard, and try to help our fellow clan-mates with getting better.

A lot of you know a few us from Dust 514, some of my fellow Imp's are a little nasty on forums but they just like to stir it up a bit and will troll the **** out of you if you let them, but if you have a good attitude we will get along fine.

We don't glitch, hack or use bots. If you even mention this in clan chat you will get kicked, we are 100% clean players and won't tolerate players who do.

Looking for new players in Defiance, good attitude and great gaming skills are required to join, but once you do you will know why we are considered the best players in FPS games.

To Exodus players, GG in our Co-op Game, big fan of some of your players. Looking forward to playing some PvP against you guys.

Im not a PvP player. Even in Dust im only playing for my SP and waiting for the full launch (rumored to be pretty soon).

I dont go on the forums since last summer. That place is a gong show. Im only on the forums here to give a hand to new players (im an alpha player).

SO ya, will never play against you in Defiance. I tried PvP in alpha and beta and hated it. But if you find yourself short of players in PvE, send me a holla and ill help out. Im already with my own guild so I dont need to find another :) We are all adults geared towards PvE and pretty laid back.

Anyway, do not want to hijack your thread. But if your name is the same in Dust, ill hunt you down next time im against the Imps.

You in Internal Error or the Imperfects or you just an IMPswarm?

tednugget
03-22-2013, 01:05 AM

lots of unloyal players if you ask me

Bornhald
03-22-2013, 01:24 AM

I didn't even know Dust had released, or that it was Ps3 exclusive.

Figma
03-22-2013, 06:14 AM
I didn't even know Dust had released, or that it was Ps3 exclusive.
Its in open beta

Loonatyc
03-22-2013, 06:26 AM
I always dread seeing Imperfects on the opposing team in Dust, and I scour the list for Moejoe's name. I still have nightmares about that guy in the MAG days. Easily one of the best FPS players I've ever seen.

I plan on PvPing a lot in Defiance so I'm sure we will run into each other. Look forward to the challenge...unless Moejoe is there, in which case I will play dead.

Bornhald
03-22-2013, 07:59 AM
Its in open beta

Oh ok, thanks, I was just confused because people were talking about it dieing down.

Deadpool
03-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Im not a PvP player. Even in Dust im only playing for my SP and waiting for the full launch (rumored to be pretty soon).

I dont go on the forums since last summer. That place is a gong show. Im only on the forums here to give a hand to new players (im an alpha player).

SO ya, will never play against you in Defiance. I tried PvP in alpha and beta and hated it. But if you find yourself short of players in PvE, send me a holla and ill help out. Im already with my own guild so I dont need to find another :) We are all adults geared towards PvE and pretty laid back.

Anyway, do not want to hijack your thread. But if your name is the same in Dust, ill hunt you down next time im against the Imps.

You in Internal Error or the Imperfects or you just an IMPswarm?

Imperfect, I am Deadpool5241 in game. Also known from DCUO as the writer of the Gadgets Guide to everything (again as Deadpool5241), so I know my PvE and PvP lol.

Always love the PvE but eventually it gets stale and you move to pvp.

Deadpool
03-22-2013, 07:58 PM

Oh look Ted quits playing Dust and then calls me unloyal. STB and Jason "im drunk always" Quickgloves, are a joke and you know it. Get off your high horse and just admit it.

Deadpool
03-27-2013, 01:55 PM
Imperfects from Dust 514, are looking for active, fun and good FPS/MMO players.

We do PvP and PvE, we like to play hard, we always play to win. But we laugh and have a great time, we are stoners and dorks who watch everything on TV and Movies, old time gamers and young guns. Must have mic and be at least 18. Sorry no kids.

zartanyen
03-28-2013, 06:01 PM
got a website to go to ?

Shane5484
03-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Dust 514's best and most notorious corp will be heading to Defiance. While we are still all going to play Dust, expect many of us to be playing Defiance.

Welcome to Defiance. This game may have just gotten a little more interesting, Any chance you will be on P/C as well ?

Deadpool
03-29-2013, 10:06 AM
Welcome to Defiance. This game may have just gotten a little more interesting, Any chance you will be on P/C as well ?

Glad to see other Dust Corps in Defiance. Just PS3 only sorry.

Deadpool
03-29-2013, 04:11 PM
got a website to go to ?

When we get going and have played with you or any new player to Imperfects, we will start to introduce you into the Website, Facebook and forum groups. But we always have to play with you first and make sure you are what we are looking for in a player.

Send me an in game message and Ill be glad to squad up. Might give us a few days to get into the grove.

Cheers and good gaming.

Niquara
03-29-2013, 04:29 PM
Hey Deadpool,,,

Im a former DCUO clan leader.... flirted with dust514 a bit (think we spoke on their forums about stuff a few times haha)... but planning on going purely into defiance...

Drop me a line if you're still looking for people..... PSN is Jellymonster,,, DUST514 im Jimbo Boilstaff,, already setup with 120 codes registered etc blah blah

Deadpool
03-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Hey Deadpool,,,

Im a former DCUO clan leader.... flirted with dust514 a bit (think we spoke on their forums about stuff a few times haha)... but planning on going purely into defiance...

Drop me a line if you're still looking for people..... PSN is Jellymonster,,, DUST514 im Jimbo Boilstaff,, already setup with 120 codes registered etc blah blah

Nice, yeah I expected a lot of DCUO players to be coming to Defiance. Got lucky and got most of the old band back together plus added some of the best from Dust 514 to come play.

Schnibbly
03-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Aww now it's gonna be like Dust all over again, I see it now.

> Joins pvp match

> Look at leaderboards

(1)>Rage quit.
(2)>Stay, prepared to lose while I hide behind my team.

Have fun guys, I know i'll be seein yous guys in PvP.:p

seether
03-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Yay! I played against you guys several times in DUST. Good group. Friendly group.

Deadpool
03-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Aww now it's gonna be like Dust all over again, I see it now.

> Joins pvp match

> Look at leaderboards

(1)>Rage quit.
(2)>Stay, prepared to lose while I hide behind my team.

Have fun guys, I know i'll be seein yous guys in PvP.:p

Well then better be on our side :) also we are going to be great PvE players and hope to the help the community get better as a whole. Looking forward to meeting you guys all in game soon.

Deadpool
03-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Yay! I played against you guys several times in DUST. Good group. Friendly group.

Thanks, appreciate the nice words.

CarbonDibaxide
03-30-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm in IMPSwarm (IMO much better than the fully fledged Imperfects ^^). Any chance of an invite :)?

You may have been shot in the face by me from a huge distance with my Ishukone - Character name TheOnlyVerdict IsVengeance...Just thought I'd add that in :P

Shane5484
03-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Glad to see other Dust Corps in Defiance. Just PS3 only sorry.
Wouldn't call us a dust corp we more of an adult gaming community, look forward to seeing you on the battle field.

Arache
03-31-2013, 12:31 AM
Self procclaimed bad ***** on a game that's not even out yet. Cool.

Young Gun Qc
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
lollll its the proof Dust need update we start to see manyof us the Vet. to start other game like Defiance ..... Imperfect KEQ STB ..... for myself i am from the Rebelle a Quebec .....

CarbonDibaxide
04-01-2013, 02:19 PM
lollll its the proof Dust need update we start to see manyof us the Vet. to start other game like Defiance ..... Imperfect KEQ STB ..... for myself i am from the Rebelle a Quebec .....

I played a few games earlier on today, but you're right. Nothing really has changed in months on that game :S.

Deadpool
04-02-2013, 08:04 AM

Nice, Rebelle A Quebec has some good players, can't wait to see you guys in game. Have a first great day guys.