PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone actually solved the critical error problem?

Haloll
04-19-2013, 03:20 PM
It seems people have been having the critical error issue on PC for over a week now and it there appears to be no solution available, which is completely unacceptable.

Freyar
04-19-2013, 03:24 PM
I've just started seeing an "out of memory" error, despite being on an x64 system and it didn't force the game to close. That said, it did freeze till I tabbed to close the notification.

pauare67
04-19-2013, 03:31 PM
I've just started seeing an "out of memory" error, despite being on an x64 system and it didn't force the game to close. That said, it did freeze till I tabbed to close the notification.

Still no fix from Trion. My PCs been running for four hours now just downloading a patch. Note that Sledgehammer mentioned a fix from April 9 (?) and that it has to go through approvals. I seriously doubt there's such a fix, and the fact the Trion isn't even saying anything, which is typical for MMOs because they already have our hard-earned money and they pretty much don't care.

Haloll
04-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Still no fix from Trion. My PCs been running for four hours now just downloading a patch. Note that Sledgehammer mentioned a fix from April 9 (?) and that it has to go through approvals. I seriously doubt there's such a fix, and the fact the Trion isn't even saying anything, which is typical for MMOs because they already have our hard-earned money and they pretty much don't care.

The fact that it would take them over 9 days to fix an issue such is this is truly appalling

Freyar
04-19-2013, 04:29 PM
The fact that it would take them over 9 days to fix an issue such is this is truly appalling

Probably choked by Xbox 360 limitations.