PDA

View Full Version : question for pc and xbox players

watk
04-19-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm on the ps3 we haven't received the patch yet so I wanted to ask what they fixed and what they didn't. Couple things that are important to me and my friends. Did they fix voice chat where you don't have to log off after Co op and pvp match to be able to talk to group? Did they bring back freight yard match for pvp? These are things that if not fixed would keep me and my friends from continuing to play. Any insight would be appreciated

watk
04-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Surprised gotten no input on this

Mesquite
04-19-2013, 09:14 PM
Things are still very much in flux and there has been a bit of back and forth on what is working and what is not. Your experience will probably differ from both 360 and pc users so I would just wait for your patch. It seems likely (if not hopeful) that your experience will be smoother since they are working the kinks out on the pc version with many more small patches than you have gotten so far.

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-19-2013, 09:15 PM
I am sure they put up on the patch notes what was not properly fixed within the patch. So I would say looking there.

Ninno20
04-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Freight yard is not back, area chat is,
Emergencies don't give keys anymore.

Im sure the patch notes are around here somewhere.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?38419-Patch-1.010-Sharks-in-Winter-Solstice-Final-Patch-Notes

Cutlass Jack
04-19-2013, 09:16 PM
The major patch they gave us seemed to break more than it fixed. So it being late on the PS3 is something of a blessing in disguise this one time.

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-19-2013, 09:17 PM
The major patch they gave us seemed to break more than it fixed. So it being late on the PS3 is something of a blessing in disguise this one time.

I can't complain, it helped me finish my last Area Challenge. So I am happy with that! :D

watk
04-19-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks I aprrciate it

Ninno20
04-19-2013, 09:20 PM
I can't complain, it helped me finish my last Area Challenge. So I am happy with that! :D

Same same, only issue i had was when the patch first went up and couldn't log in. which as you can see didn't last long as were still playing xD

I must be very lucky, never came across any bug since the patch.... well other then hellbugs ofc... see what i did there? ^_^

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Same same, only issue i had was when the patch first went up and couldn't log in. which as you can see didn't last long as were still playing xD

I must be very lucky, never came across any bug since the patch.... well other then hellbugs ofc... see what i did there? ^_^

Where is my rifle, you need shooting.

Ninno20
04-19-2013, 09:23 PM
You will need to learn to aim first xD

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Respect your more experienced ark hunters!