PDA

View Full Version : BMG healing.

Fallacy
04-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Does healing people with the bmg's work toward the skill raising? Or is it only killing things?

AGuyWithNoName
04-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Does healing people with the bmg's work toward the skill raising? Or is it only killing things?

Yes, using your Bmg for healing counts towards leveling it.

Cirvante
04-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Only if it actually restores shields.

On a related matter: What is the best BMG for healing oneself? I usually run with a BMG as backup for recharging my own shields and right now I'm using a blue Stingray. Is there a better one for that purpose?

K A S H I H A R A D
04-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Both. I also long for the day when a revive version exists.

AGuyWithNoName
04-19-2013, 06:38 PM

But...but...if we have one that does that, how will we know no one cares as they're trampling all over our downed corpse? (sarcasm folks, trying to lighten the mood as it seems testy around the forums today :( ).

Fallacy
04-19-2013, 06:39 PM

What I want is to be able to carry four weapons at the same time like hold y or whatever the key is for pc maybe E? And select the one you want.so that way i can carry four differwnt types of bmg's a protecter a spanner and the one that slows people movement when used offensivly and a reguler gun for tight spots.

K A S H I H A R A D
04-19-2013, 06:41 PM
But...but...if we have one that does that, how will we know no one cares as they're trampling all over our downed corpse? (sarcasm folks, trying to lighten the mood as it seems testy around the forums today :( ).

Point taken, but that's easy. Well teabag them thoroughly first to even things out.

AGuyWithNoName
04-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Point taken, but that's easy. Well teabag them thoroughly first to even things out.

You know...I think I'd rather go with the trampling.

********** seems so...impersonal ya know? So...early 2000's.

On topic:
Fallacy, a lot of the early suggestion threads were about the possibility of having an external option outside of menu's so that we could have easier access to changing our set up on the fly. Here's to hoping that will come to pass because you are not the only one that wishes that ability my friend.

Fallacy
04-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Oh and do bmg's skill go all the way up to 20? That seems like a mission in itself!

Tri
04-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Is the BMG even worth it after leveling it up?

Like compared to the shotty in PVE, is it anywhere close to effective?
How many levels in it does it take to become a viable weapon for offensive damage?