PDA

View Full Version : F'ed up PvP

DarkApple
04-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Seriously i have been playing for an hour now and I'm doing PvP in Waterfront and every time my team is winning i get disconnected from the server, is anyone else having this issue. If my team is losing the server is fine but the minute we are ahead by say maybe 5 points its over, I get DCed. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem cause I've checked and done everything I can on my end, static ip, nat open, ports forwarded...ect.

MurtherX
04-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Seriously i have been playing for an hour now and I'm doing PvP in Waterfront and every time my team is winning i get disconnected from the server, is anyone else having this issue. If my team is losing the server is fine but the minute we are ahead by say maybe 5 points its over, I get DCed. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem cause I've checked and done everything I can on my end, static ip, nat open, ports forwarded...ect.

You sir are not alone.

Happens to me all the time.

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-19-2013, 08:43 PM
I have had this happen a few times. I honestly blame the hellbugs.

DarkApple
04-19-2013, 08:44 PM
Thank god Im not the only one. I seriously just smashed a 360 remote(media center remote) in half i was so pissed. Trying to do the pursuit and I cant cause of DC. lol