PDA

View Full Version : Guild/clan Application

Neptune
03-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Well first off I would like to thank you for your time, now back to why you are here. I am looking for a guild/clan to join. I plan on being very active on this game and can't wait for Defiance to come out. I have looked up alot on this game and still am. Anyways I have played two other MMOs which I still currently am playing, but once defiance comes out my attention will be put on it. Like I said before I plan on being very active on this game. Now I am 17 years old(I am not lieing which some people do), but I have been playing with adults and in adults guild and clans for a couple of years now. I don't try to start or even bring up any drama, I prefer no drama at all. It's just a game, all I want is to enjoy the game and have a great time. So now you may or may not be thinking well what will I get out of it, if I decide to let you join my clan. Well then, like I said twice before(which I would like to really point out) I will be very active in this game(now I do want to say this I am 17, so I have school and a life. There will be days I will want to go hang out with my friends, or have family event). Also I like to work together and prefer working with people. I always try to help whoever whenever I can get a chance. What I am looking for in a guild/clan is this. I would like to find a guild/clan dedicated to defiance, I know there are guilds/clans which play other games; I don't have an issue with that, but I would like to be part of a guild/clan that wants to be a elite, stong guild/clan in this game. I do both pve and pvp, so in other words I will fit in any guild/clan. You can be a pvp based or pve based I will fit in. Well again thank you for your time, I am looking forward to talking to you about joining your guild/clan. Hope to hear from you guys, again thank you.

Orphenn
03-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Well first off I would like to thank you are your time, now back to why you are here. I am looking for a guild/clan to join. I plan on being very active on this game and can't wait for Defiance to come out. I have looked up alot on this game and still am. Anyways I have played two other MMOs which I still currently am playing, but once defiance comes out my attention will be put on it. Like I said before I plan on being very active on this game. Now I am 17 years old(I am not lieing which some people do), but I have been playing with adults and in adults guild and clans for a couple of years now. I don't try to start or even bring up any drama, I prefer no drama at all. It's just a game, all I want is to enjoy the game and have a great time. So now you may or may not be thinking well what will I get out of it, if I decide to let you join my clan. Well then, like I said twice before(which I would like to really point out) I will be very active in this game(now I do want to say this I am 17, so I have school and a life. There will be days I will want to go hang out with my friends, or have family event). Also I like to work together and prefer working with people. I always try to help whoever whenever I can get a chance. What I am looking for in a guild/clan is this. I would like to find a guild/clan dedicated to defiance, I know there are guilds/clans which play other games; I don't have an issue with that, but I would like to be part of a guild/clan that wants to be a elite, stong guild/clan in this game. I do both pve and pvp, so in other words I will fit in any guild/clan. You can be a pvp based or pve based I will fit in. Well again thank you for your time, I am looking forward to talking to you about joining your guild/clan. Hope to hear from you guys, again thank you.

you can join [FA] bro we are looking for members and i think you would fit in great, and we are a Defiance based guild that is what we are focused on and doing. Let me know we have a thread up already.

Necroshan
03-19-2013, 07:51 AM
Neptune, sent you a PM.

Necro

Neptune
03-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Well I am going to give this a bump

cybrdestroyr
03-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Saw you were looking for a clan...
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10104-quot-Cyber-Destruction-quot-%28PC%29-International-Adult-Gaming-Clan-Community
I think you would really like our little community ;)

good luck whatever you decide :)