PDA

View Full Version : Shadey shadow wars

Unknown
04-20-2013, 06:44 AM
So I noticed the shadow wars are still bugged, winners lose, losers win etc, but is anyone else noticing really random damage modifier bugs. (i'm playing on the 360)

Like running your quad into someone at full boost, just bouncing off them and not even disabling their shield... yes they may have the take less damage from vehicles buff but I'm also running with the increased collision + vehicle durability stat.

The one guy was getting shot at by two people hit be me on a quad twice and stilled killed all 3 of us...

People showing up as 0hp in their health bar and shield after you get a head shot with a sniper rifle yet they still managed to run around and then kill you.

Once again getting a head shot with a bolt action sniper from under 20metres when a person has only 1/4 hp remaining and only doing a 1/4 of the 1/4 left... even if it hit the shoulder the damage would have been enough for a kill (I could only see his head to aim at in the first place)

Anyway, anyone noticing anything random or crazy that is making you think WTF?

Don't get me wrong there will be people out there saying don't be crap at pvp/don't moan when you lose/stop being crap. It's nothing to do with that at all as an pvp I tend to be one of the higher scorers every round and that is not my issue. It's simple game mechanics that seem a little bit "off"

DeMoted
04-20-2013, 06:45 AM
I don't play Shadow Wars b.c it is very clunky when you play.

Orge Lambart
04-20-2013, 06:46 AM
yeah the achievement for running people over is almost impossible because the quad bikes don't even damage people. I thought you could use your other vehicles during Shadow wars, atleast that's what I gathered from the patch notes, but it looks like the cars are locked out.

Pelaquin
04-20-2013, 06:49 AM
I play shadow wars all day long i love it, but dont get me started on who wins and loses lol, that **** gets confusing :L, as for the glitches and bugs i see that **** every day, sometimes it works in your favour and sometimes it doesn't but for the most part it works and best of all its really a lot of fun, i wish more people played it tbh.

Jack Johnson
04-20-2013, 06:52 AM
-60% damage is a lot. Then, if you hit them from behind, that's potentially another -30% damage.

Most people use a perk that gives them 50% damage reduction when their shield pops. There are a lot of survivability boosting perks.

Unknown
04-20-2013, 07:03 AM
-60% damage is a lot. Then, if you hit them from behind, that's potentially another -30% damage.

Most people use a perk that gives them 50% damage reduction when their shield pops. There are a lot of survivability boosting perks.

There are but when you get a head shot with a sniper rifle and it doesn't kill them, that kind of negates the purpose of a sniper rifle in the first place. I know when I miss and it can be often when people are rolling around etc but when it's a still target it just :p

I really like shadows wars and find them fun it's just these little things that get frustrating that keep making me shout WTF at the screen when playing, legit kills I'm like fairplay... good shot :p

Plus survivability perks don't account for "bouncing off of players"