PDA

View Full Version : Inventory tabs?

Stoned Soldier
04-20-2013, 07:46 AM
just a suggestion but would it not be a lot easier and less time consuming if we had submenus inside our inventory so we don't have to scroll 50+ items just to salvage a grenade. if you go into inventory you should be able to tab over from wpns to shields then grenades and mods. they definitely need to adjust this. is anyone else feeling this?

DEVILMAN
04-20-2013, 07:48 AM
I second this....But it should be in the suggestions forum.

Stoned Soldier
04-20-2013, 07:48 AM
I second this....But it should be in the suggestions forum.good call, my bad

SlashZaku
04-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Usually just hit up and reverse the 'Type' to get to Grenades without scrolling through the entire list. Still would like better sort options though: Newest, Oldest, Rarity, etc.. Also wish they'd tweak the list to put Pump & Sawed-Off Shotguns next to Combat Shotguns and Guided Launchers up with the regulars & Detonators and Semi-Auto Snipers with the Bolt Actions instead of at the bottom of the list. Makes it easier for me when I can just see 'Shotgun' and go look for it although I've somewhat adjusted now between what's going to be at the top and what's going to be at the bottom.

Verios44
04-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Usually just hit up and reverse the 'Type' to get to Grenades without scrolling through the entire list. Still would like better sort options though: Newest, Oldest, Rarity, etc.. Also wish they'd tweak the list to put Pump & Sawed-Off Shotguns next to Combat Shotguns and Guided Launchers up with the regulars & Detonators and Semi-Auto Snipers with the Bolt Actions instead of at the bottom of the list. Makes it easier for me when I can just see 'Shotgun' and go look for it although I've somewhat adjusted now between what's going to be at the top and what's going to be at the bottom.

I think the weapons are catagorized alphabeticlly but I agree a sorting system would ne nice.

SlashZaku
04-20-2013, 08:08 AM
I think the weapons are catagorized alphabeticlly but I agree a sorting system would ne nice.=\

Pistols
BMGs
ARs
Combat Shotguns
Bolt Actions
Detonators
Rocket Launchers
Infectors (or is this before Detonators?)
SMGs
LMGs
Pump Shotguns
Sawed-Off Shotguns
Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles
Guided Launchers

Think that's the order. If they're categorized alphabetically, they screwed up.

Verios44
04-20-2013, 08:10 AM
=\

Pistols
BMGs
ARs
Combat Shotguns
Bolt Actions
Detonators
Rocket Launchers
SMGs
LMGs
Pump Shotguns
Sawed-Off Shotguns
Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles
Guided Launchers

Eeh, not in game atm so was just guessing. Dont get the order then.

Verios44
04-20-2013, 08:11 AM
=\

Pistols
BMGs
ARs
Combat Shotguns
Bolt Actions
Detonators
Rocket Launchers
SMGs
LMGs
Pump Shotguns
Sawed-Off Shotguns
Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles
Guided Launchers

Eeh, not in game atm so was just guessing. Dont get the order then.

Verios44
04-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Sry for double, hate when that happens