PDA

View Full Version : defiance show on google play question

shadowkin
04-20-2013, 10:04 AM
*question* does anyone know when the show airing now (2) will be available on google play? i just got home and i don't really wanna watch the 11pm one on my TV since i also use it as my PC monitor, so i'd rather watch it on my tablet.. thanks

*answered* hey i wanna buy episode one on google play store, but i just wanna know if i buy the show, will there still be commercials? i know that watching shows on the companies' websites make you still watch commercials (which is fair and logical), but if i pay for the episode will they still be there? i am not buying it if i am gonna be forced to still see commercials lol.

thanks

Schwa
04-20-2013, 10:09 AM
I have the google play version. There's no commercials. I don't know of any content on google play video that has commercials.

shadowkin
04-22-2013, 06:55 PM
bump for new question in OP, didn't see it necessary to make a new thread for the same topic literally lol

Schwa
04-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Often google play lags a day behind, but they managed to have the premiere up pretty much the instant it stopped airing on syfy. I wouldn't make any plans tonight (assume 24h wait) but if it shows up within the same timeframe as last week you can pretty much expect the rest of the season to follow tonight's precedent.

As of right now 10:05 EST, Defiance episode 2 (3?) is not up on Google Play.

shadowkin
04-22-2013, 07:09 PM
kk thanks, i'll just keep checking. i did end up buying ep 1 =D

watching the live stream now haha

ArcTJ
04-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Hey there, another way to watch defiance in your tablet / iphone is to download app

"TV Thailand" you do that and then search for defiance and there you go

English audio, just only Thai sub. That should be fine