PDA

View Full Version : If you miss Episode 1 & 2's pursuits....

Keltic Rage
04-20-2013, 01:40 PM
I don't have a source, perhaps someone can provide it for me.

I seem to remember someone at Trion saying that these little pieces of content will return the same as "TV Reruns" would during the off season. this suggest that we'll get a second opportunity to rescue those damned pilgrims from toss stupid raiders!

Spectral Entity
04-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Well that would be nice as I've not happened across a single damned pilgrim event yet.

I've seriously wondered if they've glitched for some of us after the patch.

OcelotKharn
04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Done them all anyways

pimpslap71
04-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Done them all anyways

yeah same here. I didnt really have any problems getting them to spawn. I got lucky and had 3 spawn without having to wait. The first one I did took a little time, but not too bad really.

Pyth
04-20-2013, 03:36 PM
I literally see them like every 20 feet now.

I think people are confused by the fact that they have different names. Blood of the Fallen, Burn baby Burn, etc.

SnaggyKrab
04-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I don't have a source, perhaps someone can provide it for me.

I seem to remember someone at Trion saying that these little pieces of content will return the same as "TV Reruns" would during the off season. this suggest that we'll get a second opportunity to rescue those damned pilgrims from toss stupid raiders!

I really hope this is the case. I didn't get the game in time to do episode 1 and I'd love to be able to check them all out sequentially.