PDA

View Full Version : Any PC gamers been able to find the Armistice Celebration Pilgrim event?

Dahrein
04-20-2013, 04:16 PM
I've been searching since the content was added and have turned up empty. The other three; Burn Baby Burn, Uninvited Guests, and Blood of Heroes were easy enough to find. However the Armistice Celebration seems non-existent. I've been to all the places that were listed as potential spawns for it a million times but never once have I seen an emergency at those locations. Starting to feel like the Armistice Celebration has bugged the locations where it is supposed to spawn and now nothing spawns at all.

TANKGERL
04-20-2013, 04:19 PM
I've been searching since the content was added and have turned up empty. The other three; Burn Baby Burn, Uninvited Guests, and Blood of Heroes were easy enough to find. However the Armistice Celebration seems non-existent. I've been to all the places that were listed as potential spawns for it a million times but never once have I seen an emergency at those locations. Starting to feel like the Armistice Celebration has bugged the locations where it is supposed to spawn and now nothing spawns at all.

I think i found it last night on ps3 but no luck on PC. I have been looking at the forums for help but none yet.

Dahrein
04-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Yeah, I was hoping this thread would give me an idea of whether or not anyone had found it on the PC. Like I said, starting to feel like it's bugged on the PC.

Arcuatio
04-20-2013, 04:27 PM
I don't know of a specific location but I did mine in the northeastern location of the map.

Good Luck to you!

MAdMaN
04-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Found it a few days ago. Noticed the purple icon of another player on my minimap, went up to look what they were doing and found the event. Can't remember where it was though.

Orbital
04-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I finished them in one day, a clan mate helped finding burn, baby burn and i warped to their location. Check around where the major arkfalls usually fall. They spawn a randomly around the roadsides assist missions.

Dalton
04-20-2013, 04:34 PM
look at this useful thread : http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37803-Episode-1-and-2-Pursuit-Data-Recorders-Lights-and-Pilgrim-locations.

Dahrein
04-20-2013, 04:37 PM
look at this useful thread : http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37803-Episode-1-and-2-Pursuit-Data-Recorders-Lights-and-Pilgrim-locations.

Thanks. I've seen this post millions of times, though and the area they show for armistice Celebration is always empty.

HanPL
04-20-2013, 05:23 PM
I manage to get all pilgrimage expect the one with "Protect Pilgrims from Raiders near Madera or Saualito" checking all possible spawning points for past 2 days and nothing ;/

Dahrein
04-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah, same boat as I'm in HanPL

Merrin Nightbringer
04-20-2013, 05:38 PM
I picked a location and waited. Took over 30 minutes to spawn (and several other emergencies spawned in the mean time), but eventually the one I needed spawned.

Shadow Skill
04-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Im PC (EU) and confirm that event is avaible
Armistice Celebration is not so hard to find right now -cos last patch fixed it rarity, and even before it was WAY easier to get then Burn, baby burn < this one was hell to get, i camped one spot for 4 hours before patch (PvP all the time :p ) and it still never show up

Go to place showed in linked thread and SIT there, clearing all other events that spawn in that spot. Pilgrim event wil show up sooner or later - btw sometimes these area is almost in middle of Major Arkfall :p

Moose Of Woe
04-20-2013, 08:01 PM
I spent at least three hours searching for Armistice Celebration yesterday. Nothing. Today I found it within a minute of logging on. Go figure.

I've seen Uninvited Guests (Dark Matter) three or four times...
The 99ers one once...
....and the mutant one once.

All of which I found fairly quickly. That Raider one though...ugh. It's there, but it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

creepsley
04-20-2013, 08:14 PM
need the last one and then ive done em all, found them randomly, best way to find them is not looking for them :P just drive around doing events and missions ;-)

Katosu
04-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Just drive around and complete any randomly spawning events you see. It really helps the time pass by faster so you feel less insane constantly checking, in my opinion.

russell733
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Ive found Blood of the Fallen three times, first one was beside an Arkfall and the other 2 I did I dont get pursuit update so ive about given up on this set of stuff

Far_Too_Jones
04-20-2013, 08:43 PM
yes, i camped on the east side of the map, for hours and ended up finding it in the field just east of Last Chance. My advice is to not sit around in a you think its gonna spawn and drive around.... Didn't find any sitting, all were found driving around...

ALPHA Teaster securitycop
04-20-2013, 09:07 PM
i found a bug one last night just not even 1k north of bugnchug station by goldengate ( buged as in noting but the event name in top of screen and icons on ground no visibles

Teran
04-20-2013, 09:11 PM
I found it after almost four hours of searching. I have come across it once since then at random.

Notturno
04-20-2013, 09:15 PM
The emergencies/events spawn in fixed locations, but use random types. The availability of these particular events is incredibly annoying, and I probably spent a good four to five hours total hunting all of the events. I just got the Armistice Celebration event today within five minutes of logging in, after spending an hour and a half driving around last night looking for it. Yeah, it's pretty cruel like that. Just keep trying, you'll eventually find it.

Though I have to say, this is a terrible precedent to set for these episode pursuits. A time sensitive pursuit where the only way to complete it is a rare, randomly spawning event? Not creative, frustrating and time consuming to locate, and not fun once you find the event. The best part is finishing it so you don't have to deal with it anymore.

Opetyr
04-20-2013, 09:23 PM
I manage to get all pilgrimage expect the one with "Protect Pilgrims from Raiders near Madera or Saualito" checking all possible spawning points for past 2 days and nothing ;/

Same, was rolling along all the stupid roads with nary a chance of that one showing up. The other 2 got in one day twice. At least I got a rank or 2 in my roller.

HanPL
04-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Finnaly manage to get the last one :D
It seems there is higher chance to spawn when it's dark I visited the spawn point few times during the day time and nothing arrived few min ago (nighttime ) and they finnaly spawned.

Senel
04-21-2013, 12:59 PM
They spawn pretty often now just clear a few emergencies and wait there for it to spawn or drive around and get them as you wander about. Finished all my episode missions 2 days ago thankfully.

Moose Of Woe
04-21-2013, 01:11 PM
Started a thread on it. I'm holding one as of 4:05EST if anyone wants to add/join to me. I'd like to get at least a couple people before doing it...but then again someone else might come and do the mission.

Edit: Nevermind - they just did lol.