PDA

View Full Version : Kill 500 - 5000 Enemies with LIGHT MACHINE GUN? (Easy way to do it)

MrChoco
04-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Well i dont know if this is posted somewhere else but .. i been doing this for 2 days so far ..
and i like it cus i got some exp and i kill mobs :)

LIGHT MACHINE GUNS 500 and 5000 enemies pursuit.
Just go to RAMPAGE " DRAW THE LINE " and kill mobs .. it counts for the pursuit :) hope it helps and if someone posted it somewhere else im sorry but i didnt find it.

http://oi36.tinypic.com/vpan1s.jpg

Vuule
04-20-2013, 04:49 PM
There are many more rampages/hotshots that count towards pursuit. Do remember though, you won't get any weapon exp by doing this.

There's even 1 sniper challenge that grants you cloak kills :)

Ikagawa
04-20-2013, 04:51 PM

That part of Snipe from the Shadows is probably the easiest bit. The game counts all cloaked kills so they don't have to be done with a Sniper Rifle.

MrChoco
04-20-2013, 04:52 PM
There are many more rampages/hotshots that count towards pursuit. Do remember though, you won't get any weapon exp by doing this.

Oh yes yes, i know the sniper one but its bugged for me now .. after last "maintenance" everything is weird D:

Distrance
04-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Good luck with that weapon leveling for BMGs, though. :(

Dack
04-20-2013, 04:59 PM
I found this the other day. I don't like LMGs so I figured I'd do that a few times. Got to around 300 kills. I guess I better do it some more before they "fix" it once a few no-lifers complain about it being an "exploit"...

MrChoco
04-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Good luck with that weapon leveling for BMGs, though. :(

Idk if this is a bug or something but u can "right click" ur BMG and "auto heal" ur shield.. it counts >,< .. sometimes i stick my mouse with ducktape and i go to wash the dishes :c ~ idk if that's bad or good but it helps .. slow but helps :P

Distrance
04-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Idk if this is a bug or something but u can "right click" ur BMG and "auto heal" ur shield.. it counts >,< .. sometimes i stick my mouse with ducktape and i go to wash the dishes :c ~ idk if that's bad or good but it helps .. slow but helps :P

Really? Even if you're not injured, you can just hold down the heal button and get weapon XP?

Ikagawa
04-20-2013, 05:04 PM

As far as I've heard, healing only works towards experience if it's actually restoring shields.

Dwane
04-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Hellbug extermination hotspot granted me 5000 assault rifle kills, i guess any kills done by that "machinegun" count toward it. Also LMg kills are pretty easy with double lmg setup and coop maps.

MrChoco
04-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Really? Even if you're not injured, you can just hold down the heal button and get weapon XP?

I tried it yesterday before the "maintenance" idk now .. im not in game now :c