PDA

View Full Version : Have 15 friends online simultaneously

Era
04-20-2013, 08:49 PM
I don't even have 15 friends and the ones I do have are all in different timezones. How are we supposed to do this?

Teizar
04-20-2013, 08:50 PM
add in that the almost invisible community I have seen in the open world ..... only ever find people to add friends in co-ops

Notturno
04-20-2013, 08:51 PM
I don't even have 15 friends and the ones I do have are all in different timezones. How are we supposed to do this?

Randomly add people to get the pursuit done, then remove them. It's a pretty absurd pursuit, for sure.

Era
04-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Randomly add people to get the pursuit done, then remove them. It's a pretty absurd pursuit, for sure.

Not as absurd as the 15 clan members ones. I'm in one of the biggest clans in the game and getting those done would be quite the feat.

Ikagawa
04-20-2013, 08:59 PM
I think we should all just make a policy of adding and accepting random friend requests with the understanding that we don't actually want to interact with one another :D

Sneakerz
04-20-2013, 09:03 PM

Era, feel free to add me to your friend list, I am normally online 12+ hours a day. Also there is a pursuit to have 15 clan mates at a major arkfall and a shadow war with you, which would be a good reason to friend clan mates.

IGN: Ven

Ikagawa
04-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Era, feel free to add me to your friend list, I am normally online 12+ hours a day. Also there is a pursuit to have 15 clan mates at a major arkfall and a shadow war with you, which would be a good reason to friend clan mates.

IGN: Ven

Neither of you has said what platform you're on. Makes things problematic!

Sneakerz
04-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Neither of you has said what platform you're on. Makes things problematic!

true enough, I keep forgetting this is cross platform (even though I shouldn't since it's a damn console port) that being said PC - NA