PDA

View Full Version : Here's a question

iEatCookies
04-20-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey everyone!
I just started playing yesterday, had to after seeing the premiere - it was awesome.

But I do have a concern.

I purchased the Digital Deluxe AND the Season Pass. Although I have yet to receive a single of the stated items from either purchase. And to top it off there is no documentation anywhere that I can find that says how or when they will be available. The Season Pass I can understand due to it really being for future content. But the Digital Deluxe, you would think there would be *something* upfront.

What was stated in the Digital Deluxe:

INCLUDES
Collector's Outfit - Ark Infiltrator
“Hydra” Rocket Launcher
Rare VBI Sentinel Shield
"+5" Inventory Space
30-Day XP Boost
30-Day Scrip Boost
Unique Vehicle Color
In-game title: Badlands Drifter

Now, I did get the boosts, which was awesome. But strangely those aren't the ones I care about, I am an aesthetics kind of guy. I never really saw my inventory space shoot up, never got the rocket launcher, or the outfit, or any kind of vehicle color, or even the title.
Speaking of titles... I did the 120+ arkhunter codes yesterday morning, and I've also yet to receive a single thing in game from that either. What the crud? Is there some kind of redeem step that I missed or something?

*confused*

Deiphysity
04-20-2013, 08:55 PM
They're in the item store. Hit escape, click the Ego button in the bottom left, click the Defiance Store, click Claim Items or whatever it says.

Deiphysity
04-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Keep in mind.. they're one-time-use. Can't remake your character and expect to keep them.

Hannibal Shaftoe
04-20-2013, 08:57 PM
you need to go into the store tab and got the claim button. all your stuff is in there.

iEatCookies
04-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Nice!
I just re-read the thanks for purchase page/email and it did not say a word about hwo to redeem.
You would think they would.