PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 defiance beta - pre-ordered at gamestop

SCOTTLE
03-19-2013, 09:19 AM
So I live in Midwest USA, I preordered PS3 DEFIANCE at gamestop. I know it'll take some time for SLEDGE and Other DEVS to send these emails out. something tells me it takes along while to do so. As i sit by my email waiting....waiting....and waiting.... for the email. I'm growing gray hair.

Just wait i'm sure everyone will have it sometime by this evening today. I bet A LOT of people pre-ordered it on PS3 knowing beta would start this week.

~JUST BE PATIENT!~

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 04:36 PM
So I live in Midwest USA, I preordered PS3 DEFIANCE at gamestop. I know it'll take some time for SLEDGE and Other DEVS to send these emails out. something tells me it takes along while to do so. As i sit by my email waiting....waiting....and waiting.... for the email. I'm growing gray hair.

Just wait i'm sure everyone will have it sometime by this evening today. I bet A LOT of people pre-ordered it on PS3 knowing beta would start this week.

~JUST BE PATIENT!~

If you redeemed your code today at our site, your e-mail with Beta access is coming.

Ctrain
03-19-2013, 05:25 PM
Got my preorder form Amazon and enetered the code about 18 hours ago. I am sure there is a backlog but that seems abit long to wait on an email. Are they still going out and if not who will I need to contact to get the code resent?

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Got my preorder form Amazon and enetered the code about 18 hours ago. I am sure there is a backlog but that seems abit long to wait on an email. Are they still going out and if not who will I need to contact to get the code resent?

The e-mails are coming.

Rayteku
03-19-2013, 06:01 PM
The e-mails are coming.

Sledgehammer can you tell me is the Beta code from you guys anything different then the PS+ Access for the beta?

I am asking because I pre-ordered the game and have not received my code yet but I am also a PS+ member and already downloaded the beta from that. My brother may not be able to get the game on release so he did not pre-order it.

So my question is could I give my beta key that I get from you guys to my brother or is it linked to my account or does it give me any pre-order extras for the game.

So if I don't redeem the code myself will I lose out on anything and am I allowed to give it to my brother?

Thank you for the great support as well with all the chaos that is on the forums now and for the rest the week most likely,

Rayteku

fatmanspencer
03-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Sledgehammer can you tell me is the Beta code from you guys anything different then the PS+ Access for the beta?

I am asking because I pre-ordered the game and have not received my code yet but I am also a PS+ member and already downloaded the beta from that. My brother may not be able to get the game on release so he did not pre-order it.

So my question is could I give my beta key that I get from you guys to my brother or is it linked to my account or does it give me any pre-order extras for the game.

So if I don't redeem the code myself will I lose out on anything and am I allowed to give it to my brother?

Thank you for the great support as well with all the chaos that is on the forums now and for the rest the week most likely,

Rayteku
How did you get the beta to download when beta access is done by the code sent to you? You have to have the code from my understanding of what everyone has said about it. how did you get around that?

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 07:51 PM

Rayteku

You will not lose out on anything that I am aware of.

Rayteku
03-20-2013, 03:45 PM
How did you get the beta to download when beta access is done by the code sent to you? You have to have the code from my understanding of what everyone has said about it. how did you get around that?

Sorry for the Late Reply,

I am a PS+ member it is on the store for us that is why I was able to Download it and am Already playing it.

I want to get my code for my brother and that is why I was asking.

Also thank you for the reply Sledgehammer so from my understanding I am not going to fall prey to the giant "Ban Hammer" or anything like that for giving my code away to my brother?

Thank you again for the Reply,

Rayteku

rlucht
03-22-2013, 01:02 PM
I just today got my code from gamestop and when I entered it I was told I would be considered to enter the beta and should wait on an email. I have two questions: 1)Is it that case that preorders are guaranteed a beta code as I had heard? 2) Is it too late to get a beta code as it is already half way done, or should I keep checking my email?