PDA

View Full Version : Top O' The World Ma!!

Michifornian
04-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Hey all,

My friends VdonthePP, MonkeyBone & I thought we'd share the view from the top of the Transamerica Pyramid in Downton SF...... Click on image to see larger view.

Michifornian
04-20-2013, 10:49 PM
By the way you can spawn your vehicles and pull off about a 4320 spin in the quad.

GodSpark
04-20-2013, 11:43 PM
Easter Eggs are fun

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-20-2013, 11:48 PM
Okay, do tell...how the frak do you get up there? And does anyone know how to get to the top of Mount Tam? The mountain between Mount Tam(area)and Madera. I've seen pics of people up at the very top of the mountain that's right near the East Radio tower. Myself and two friends of mine were trying to figure out a way to get up there the other night but we couldn't get that high up.

Unsent Soul
04-21-2013, 01:42 AM
Okay, do tell...how the frak do you get up there? And does anyone know how to get to the top of Mount Tam? The mountain between Mount Tam(area)and Madera. I've seen pics of people up at the very top of the mountain that's right near the East Radio tower. Myself and two friends of mine were trying to figure out a way to get up there the other night but we couldn't get that high up.

YouTube....

Michifornian
04-21-2013, 04:06 AM
It's a great way to get the 1080 spin pursuit if you already don't have it. But so much fun to do flips off of the top of the tower.

Ralron
04-21-2013, 04:29 AM

I've been up top of mount tam. It's not hard, but once you are up there, there are invisible walls some of which are 1way walls so it pretty much traps you inside of a box.

Dietwater
04-21-2013, 06:24 AM
Whatup summerville, Myrtle Beach here!

Michifornian
04-21-2013, 06:57 PM
Whatup summerville, Myrtle Beach here!

What up MB, SV here, reporing for duty to kick serious ***.....

Disturbd_ZX6R
04-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey all,

My friends VdonthePP, MonkeyBone & I thought we'd share the view from the top of the Transamerica Pyramid in Downton SF...... Click on image to see larger view.

how do you get up there? and where is it

Michifornian
04-22-2013, 05:23 PM
how do you get up there? and where is it

It's in the downtown area of SF, the large corporate building that looks like an Egyptian obelisk. There are two orange dots on the side of the building on your HUD map, go to the first and a small action spot pops up, hit x and it takes you to the first level, turn to the right and jump over three of the spots (where the cement makes an x pattern beneath you) and stand near the edge of the building you will find another action spot, hit x again. Now turn to your right and jump over to the spot where the dark metal makes a ledge on the side of the building, find the next action button spot and hit x again and there ya go. If you stand against the back wall you can safely spawn a quad vehicle, jump off and enjoy, repeat and enjoy again.

MRAYJ
04-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Hey all,

man i could could have sworn i was there too.....maybe i hallucinating again

Michifornian
04-22-2013, 06:31 PM
man i could could have sworn i was there too.....maybe i hallucinating again

You were, We'll do a group photo next time!

MRAYJ
04-22-2013, 06:38 PM
You were, We'll do a group photo next time!

oh good.....so we did go off it in the quads....1080 childs play

AddictedNoob
04-22-2013, 07:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aaoXamiAic

Mirimon
04-22-2013, 07:46 PM
psst, welcome top defiance last year... whats bad is that they didn't put some cool data recorders up there, to reward the adventurous, they got that part right in rift..

Michifornian
04-22-2013, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aaoXamiAic

Why would anyone want to waste four minutes of their time doing this? And in the end I didn't even see you supposedly transport.