PDA

View Full Version : Happy yet Sad Day

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-19-2013, 10:31 AM
So today was a great day. Got beta code early this morning and got to download game early. Woke out this morning after long night of no sleep to see had to reinstall because of corrupted game data. Not really big problem took 5 min. Finally was able to get on and when the game started I couldn't contain my joy. Now after almost 2 & 1/2 hours of play I couldn't be happier with the game. Unfortunately that is when my day turned to ****, after a tense battle that I barely beat my system froze. Figured just needed to reset, but no apparently my PS3 has died.
Such a sad day, yet I still fell gitty knowing game will be out in 2 weeks and I still have my Ultimate on 360.

King Fox
03-19-2013, 10:38 AM
that is sad, as a fellow gamer I feel for you.. however I still haven't got into the beta at all =[

is it better to play then loss then to never play at all?

Myst
03-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Damn that sucks :(

Bigbulk91
03-19-2013, 10:42 AM
So today was a great day. Got beta code early this morning and got to download game early. Woke out this morning after long night of no sleep to see had to reinstall because of corrupted game data. Not really big problem took 5 min. Finally was able to get on and when the game started I couldn't contain my joy. Now after almost 2 & 1/2 hours of play I couldn't be happier with the game. Unfortunately that is when my day turned to ****, after a tense battle that I barely beat my system froze. Figured just needed to reset, but no apparently my PS3 has died.
Such a sad day, yet I still fell gitty knowing game will be out in 2 weeks and I still have my Ultimate on 360.

How does the game fair on PS3 then? Sorry to hear your console died too, never nice when that happens.

that is sad, as a fellow gamer I feel for you.. however I still haven't got into the beta at all =[

is it better to play then loss then to never play at all?

If you an EU player, I can hook you up with a beta code.

buffalodv
03-19-2013, 10:43 AM
I would 100% break something if that happens to me. I got a big ol fat boy original and I play games a lot and it hasn't failed me yet. Especially being this close to PS4 releasing. I dunno if I could muster up buying another one. I don't have XBOX and my PC is too sucky to run anything that came out in the past couple years.

King Fox
03-19-2013, 10:46 AM
How does the game fair on PS3 then? Sorry to hear your console died too, never nice when that happens.

If you an EU player, I can hook you up with a beta code.

thank you for the offer but i unfortunately live in the United states... anyone in the US share this mans kindness?

buffalodv
03-19-2013, 10:50 AM
thank you for the offer but i unfortunately live in the United states... anyone in the US share this mans kindness?
Go to the trion website and go to support and then contact us and then live chat. As long as you preordered it and have the code they sent you they should give you one. Did it a little bit ago and took a total of 10 minutes with wait time and talk time before they gave me a working code.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-19-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't normally play on my ps3 so took little bit to start getting head shots. Game was fun as hell, did about 3 main missions and 4 or 5 side quests. Mostly I drove saw enemies stopped killed. Would highly suggest keyboard. Didn't run into one person talking so can't say how the area chat was.

I too HAD an original PS3 (got day one) Hope it doesn't happen to others. To the question about better to have played then not, well I want more... so No I would say it kinda ***** to have gotten a small taste. Lucky for me I have 360 to still play on and later today a buddy is letting me borrow his ps3.

Paladin
03-19-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't normally play on my ps3 so took little bit to start getting head shots. Game was fun as hell, did about 3 main missions and 4 or 5 side quests. Mostly I drove saw enemies stopped killed. Would highly suggest keyboard. Didn't run into one person talking so can't say how the area chat was.

I too HAD an original PS3 (got day one) Hope it doesn't happen to others. To the question about better to have played then not, well I want more... so No I would say it kinda ***** to have gotten a small taste. Lucky for me I have 360 to still play on and later today a buddy is letting me borrow his ps3.

Friend me on xbox dark

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Friend me on xbox dark

Thought I already did but most have missed you. Just sent request.