PDA

View Full Version : It is 1:30am PST, just got home... and still can't play?

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 01:35 AM
I went out for karaoke tonight because I couldn't play, came home and still can't? FYI you (Trion) owe me $43 for drinks for my wife and I... because we wanted to play but had to spend money at the bar participating in karaoke instead!

Please credit the appropriate amount of bits to each of our accounts... thanks!

FYI: my wife really wants to buy one of those outfits that come in bits for a different color than you can get in-game for free, so the bits would help a lot!

Antomus
04-21-2013, 01:37 AM
FYI you (Trion) owe me $43 for drinks... because we... had to spend money at the bar

Yes, me too.

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 01:40 AM
FACTS:
Bacon>Sausage... that is all Hmm...it depends! But bacon + sausage with the eggs = the ultimate breakfast!

Freyar
04-21-2013, 01:41 AM
I almost read that with imaginary sobbing.

Fraga
04-21-2013, 01:44 AM
Bacon is the better burger topping, but that's about it. Eating bacon by itself is like eating a stick of butter or a cup of mayo.

Mawl
04-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Bacon is the better burger topping, but that's about it. Eating bacon by itself is like eating a stick of butter or a cup of mayo.

you are so wrong

Kirzan
04-21-2013, 01:47 AM

Thank god this game's "cool stuff to repeat over and over again" is bacon and not Alienware like in TERA. I can accept endless talks of bacon. But don't speak too much of bacon around Freyar. He/She's got this thing about sausages.

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 01:49 AM
Bacon is the better burger topping, but that's about it. Eating bacon by itself is like eating a stick of butter or a cup of mayo.We are talking breakfast here.. and free clothing (different color)... don't be binging burgers into this thread!

(FYI: All you all nighters need not apply! This has become a serious breakfast thread and all night bingers who want burgers need to post elsewhere!)

DaemonHunter
04-21-2013, 01:50 AM
just made myself a Ham n cheese "grilled cheese" sandwich.. soo yummy. oh and it was on Potato bread.

Fraga
04-21-2013, 01:51 AM
you are so wrong

I can only guess you're suggesting that I was wrong to point out the truth so brusquely to a bunch of innocent bacon lovers. Let me remind you, though, I didn't do it in the bacon topic, so I don't think it's all that bad.

Mawl
04-21-2013, 01:52 AM
since when was bacon only for breakfast

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 01:53 AM
oh and it was on Potato bread.OMG... I only have buttermilk bread, but going to make GC right now! Be back in 15 min!

Fraga
04-21-2013, 01:54 AM
just made myself a Ham n cheese "grilled cheese" sandwich.. soo yummy. oh and it was on Potato bread.

Potato bread is definitely the best bread. Rye bread can burn in hell.

Mawl
I can only guess you're suggesting that I was wrong to point out the truth so brusquely to a bunch of innocent bacon lovers. Let me remind you, though, I didn't do it in the bacon topic, so I don't think it's all that bad.

you haven't lived until you've eaten a plate of bacon for breakfast, and thats it, just bacon. Also the burger is better if you make the patty around a piece of cheese and wrap the patty in bacon before you cook it

Scorp Smith

That sounds SCRUMPTIOUS and I'm not even a big fan of ham lol!!!

DaemonHunter
04-21-2013, 01:55 AM
btw idk if anyone else has done this but while waiting i got to lvl 15 ark hunter from putting in codes. got nothing to do? check it out.

Antomus
04-21-2013, 01:55 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkVN6FfxrlGVrGBxZEGOAnhMlH6ypft BpGFjMHtC2JN-7bUXy7

Check out this bacon weave!

Antomus
04-21-2013, 01:56 AM
you haven't lived until you've eaten a plate of bacon for breakfast, and thats it, just bacon. Also the burger is better if you make the patty around a piece of cheese and wrap the patty in bacon before you cook it

A bacon cheeseburger is only bacon with a number of condiments to accompany it.

Fraga
04-21-2013, 01:59 AM
btw idk if anyone else has done this but while waiting i got to lvl 15 ark hunter from putting in codes. got nothing to do? check it out.

Thanks, I will!

DaemonHunter
04-21-2013, 02:00 AM
Great. 1 MORE hour of downtime....

Scorp Smith
04-21-2013, 02:00 AM

Did that earlier, so many freaking codes!

Fraga
04-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Thanks, I will!

DONE. Now I eat a hot dog on a potato roll with american cheese. The #1 cheese, or "the sausage of the cheese world."

Mawl
Thanks, I will!

http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes that should help if you dont have all them

DaemonHunter
DONE. Now I eat a hot dog on a potato roll with american cheese. The #1 cheese, or "the sausage of the cheese world."

Try Munchee cheese. hard to find but its pretty good. Not Meunster, but thats not bad either.

Fraga
04-21-2013, 02:06 AM
Try Munchee cheese. hard to find but its pretty good. Not Meunster, but thats not bad either.

I have never heard of Munchee... I will consider it, but I take my cheese eating very seriously. There is a very fine line between delicious and disgusting when it comes to cheese.

On the topic, smoked gouda is phenomenal as the leader of a band of cheeses gathered together for mac and cheese.

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 02:18 AM
Land'O Lakes white American cheese on buttermilk or potato bread grilled in 100% real butter is the only real grilled cheese sandwich there is! (eating one right now!)
http://www.landolakes.com/product/48108/american-cheese

FYI: Eating this makes the game being down okay!

Schwa
04-21-2013, 02:22 AM

Totally a lie

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 02:26 AM
Totally a lieHater! I am so going to bed now, full of grilled cheese sandos and amazingly happy! (the drinks at karaoke I mentioned earlier in the thread... "may" have a small part in the happiness, but pretty sure it is the grilled cheeses!)

Fraga
04-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Land'O Lakes white American cheese on buttermilk or potato bread grilled in 100% real butter is the only real grilled cheese sandwich there is! (eating one right now!)
http://www.landolakes.com/product/48108/american-cheese

What?? Land O Lakes white american IS the best. I can't believe someone else actually recognized that.

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 02:35 AM
What?? Land O Lakes white american IS the best. I can't believe someone else actually recognized that.

/word... LoL is the best!

Kwoung
04-21-2013, 02:36 AM
Totally a lie

Obviously never had Lol cheese!