PDA

View Full Version : Commandeer Cronkhite

Stimulant
04-21-2013, 02:26 AM
Has anyone been able to do this? Is there a special trick? Do I have to sacrifice two virgins and a lamb on the harvest moon?

Jonnina
04-21-2013, 03:03 AM
Lmao that was awesome!!! Its pretty much screwed ive tried around 7 times getting the pursuit and it wont register. Ive did everything it says to do and nothin....piece of turd

SlashZaku
04-21-2013, 04:46 AM
Played it yesterday and got into it with no problems. 2 runs and the pursuit was done. However, I do have to say, I'm disappointed in the outfit being nothing more than a recolor of the E-Rep Peacekeeper (?) outfit =\

So it seems to be working now, atleast for me.

RegularX
04-21-2013, 08:43 AM
It used to be near impossible, but the map seems far more stable now.

CatatonicFiend
04-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Before I beat nim and all side missions, it didn't work. I don't know if it was chance that a "patch" hit and allowed me to or not, but I've done it 3 times now, no issues.

deplorable
04-21-2013, 10:50 AM
all day it just tells me matching making failed (all of today) when trying to "set up a match" even though none of the others attempts to do that.

so did they take this one down? did all other co-ops today

as always the communication from trion is "top notch" ;)

FNL4EVA23
04-21-2013, 06:07 PM
I tried playing this since launch and says setting up match then fails... cs no help anyone else find a workaround?

SonicBoom
04-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Has anyone been able to do this? Is there a special trick? Do I have to sacrifice two virgins and a lamb on the harvest moon?What if the lambs are virgins? do you need only one virgin plus the virgin lamb? Or will a rather slutty lamb work too? And does it have to be the harvest moon, or can any moon do? What if you use Neil Young's album "Harvest Moon"?

SSlarg
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
I played it today and had absolutely no problems.

FNL4EVA23
04-21-2013, 07:05 PM
What if the lambs are virgins? do you need only one virgin plus the virgin lamb? Or will a rather slutty lamb work too? And does it have to be the harvest moon, or can any moon do? What if you use Neil Young's album "Harvest Moon"?

Virgin Oil FTW

Space_Monky
04-21-2013, 09:39 PM
lately it has been letting me in, but it still won't register the pursuit to beat Daig without dying...

XM193
04-21-2013, 10:33 PM
all day it just tells me matching making failed (all of today) when trying to "set up a match" even though none of the others attempts to do that.

so did they take this one down? did all other co-ops today

as always the communication from trion is "top notch" ;)

Yeah I'm having this problem too, one of the very few issues that I have had.