PDA

View Full Version : Raid Medicine Cabinet Broke?

Dr Kranknstein
04-21-2013, 04:03 AM
alright so I go to the little arena area with the 2 medics...revive them...slaughter the MOBs and then nothing. Doing something wrong or is this glitched?

Khyron
04-21-2013, 04:39 AM
These are the objectives for the mission.

Rescue the E-Rep medics
Go to the medical clinic
Defeat mutant roadblock
Disarm the bombs planted on the bridge supports 0/4
Meet up with the E-Rep medics
Assist E-Rep medics

Check and make sure you didn't miss any enemies.
Your EGO implant should inform you of new objectives, but it could glitch, and not say anything.
So, check your map for a new objective point.
If there's nothing, the only thing I can think of is to quit the mission, and restart it.

Murder
04-21-2013, 04:47 AM
I've been trying this mission over and over every hour or so since I bought the game about 9 hours ago, something is totally bugged out with the servers right now because on top of that, all the enemy AI just stands there where they spawn and do nothing. I've been playing with a friend and he said he has never seen this happen before.

Murder
04-21-2013, 05:46 AM
The saddest part about this thread is the fact the no one is replying to let us know this is a widespread issue. Honestly, i've had this game for less than 10 hours and i'm already starting to get VERY frustrated with it. Let's pay 65+ Dollars just to wait 3 days for things to get sorted out. I probably should have waited another week at least until I bought this game.

Akecalo
12-06-2013, 03:02 AM
I have this problem too. The medics are walking around, the enemies are dead, and nothing is happening. The yellow area marker on the map is still over the initial area (where the medics are revivied).

Edit: The mission objective to rescue the medics is not ticked. The medics look like they are about to get into the truck, then walk away and try again. this repeats. They are saying nothing to me.

Edit 2: I moved away, then returned. Someone else arrived at the same time as me, and everything was reset. I was able to move to the next stage of the mission this time.

Edit 3: In the end, I had to do the first stage of the mission four times, and the last stage three times before I got through to the end past the glitches.

DanteYoda
12-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Sounds like the quest is borked, i wonder if that is why we just had maintenance.