PDA

View Full Version : [Wish List]All i want to see in the Game!

Mladenov
04-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Hey folks, i have some ideas i wish to see in the near future in the game.
So here we go:
Weapons:
Shields like the Raider's shielding shotguners.
Melee weapons like stabbing knifes or may be fists.
Ranged weapons like flamethrower and (hell why no) plasma cutter!

Vehicles
TANK. I really want to drive one of these with 2 friends,
one on the gun and other to the heavy machine gun slot...

Battle Arena, let us smash with our vehicles into huge open area.
No rules only drive and shoot 'tll you hit the floor after your vehicle explode with glorious explosion :cool:
Motorcycle, i've seen these in the pilot episode and i was impressed how they looks in the movie.
So i want to drive one of these and impress the cute ladies around:p

I really want to see some arkfalls events with vouches (or what the hell they are named), lets say they come first and we have to fight them back or something similar.

More world bosses, and i wish to see more boss dismemberment.
Lets say Raiders can make (somehow :rolleyes:) Tarantula like in the movie with Will Smith.
So we have to beat him leg by leg, after that we have to blow his cooling system and so on and so on....

And not the last, i want to see living TOWN around.
Lets say we have flat area with almost nothing there (we can find plenty of these), and with enough in game resources we can have town just for us. A quiet and peaceful place. Only Raiders and Hell Bugs can visit us time to time but i think some turrets on the walls can prevent these "visitors" to come by...
Lets say if you wanna build your own house into the town you must spent massive amount of scrip to make it happen.
But, good town needs a walls first. Second in mind we need police department, and mayor i suppose :rolleyes:
And i hope this our town to have merchants and shops around, jail (for bad boys or girls), striptease bars (ofc they must be there haha), clinic and Bounty Boards.
But i dont like Fast Travel to our city, you must travel with your car to it.

So i want to hear other guys around. Who's with me?

CrimsonDawntracker
04-21-2013, 04:30 AM
yes i would like a Functional Town that has a marketplace as well as a vehicle combat games from tanks to jeeps etc.
Lol i would also like a racing map (not the time trials) something insane where you have 64 players or 32 players racing on a death derby track trying to reach to the end in the least possible time xD it would be funny as hell just to see one player get blown up by a mine or hit by a monolith robot missle!

Mladenov
04-21-2013, 04:32 AM
Yeah, i forgot to mention the racing thing.
I really hope to race with other people around.
Run'n'Gun or something. I like the idea to race
with some guns on your vehicle and shoot stuff for points may be.
This will be interesting to see and play.

Mladenov
04-21-2013, 07:04 AM
bumpy dumpy

Verios44
04-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Hey folks, i have some ideas i wish to see in the near future in the game.
So here we go:
Weapons:
Shields like the Raider's shielding shotguners.
Melee weapons like stabbing knifes or may be fists.
Ranged weapons like flamethrower and (hell why no) plasma cutter!

Vehicles
TANK. I really want to drive one of these with 2 friends,
one on the gun and other to the heavy machine gun slot...

Battle Arena, let us smash with our vehicles into huge open area.
No rules only drive and shoot 'tll you hit the floor after your vehicle explode with glorious explosion :cool:
Motorcycle, i've seen these in the pilot episode and i was impressed how they looks in the movie.
So i want to drive one of these and impress the cute ladies around:p

I really want to see some arkfalls events with vouches (or what the hell they are named), lets say they come first and we have to fight them back or something similar.

More world bosses, and i wish to see more boss dismemberment.
Lets say Raiders can make (somehow :rolleyes:) Tarantula like in the movie with Will Smith.
So we have to beat him leg by leg, after that we have to blow his cooling system and so on and so on....

And not the last, i want to see living TOWN around.
Lets say we have flat area with almost nothing there (we can find plenty of these), and with enough in game resources we can have town just for us. A quiet and peaceful place. Only Raiders and Hell Bugs can visit us time to time but i think some turrets on the walls can prevent these "visitors" to come by...
Lets say if you wanna build your own house into the town you must spent massive amount of scrip to make it happen.
But, good town needs a walls first. Second in mind we need police department, and mayor i suppose :rolleyes:
And i hope this our town to have merchants and shops around, jail (for bad boys or girls), striptease bars (ofc they must be there haha), clinic and Bounty Boards.
But i dont like Fast Travel to our city, you must travel with your car to it.

So i want to hear other guys around. Who's with me?

I like these general ideas. TANK, how about take it to the next level and a flying one? Just make it cost a **** ton of scrip.

Mladenov
04-21-2013, 08:26 AM
bumpy dumpy

Mladenov
04-21-2013, 01:29 PM
bumpy dumpy...

Mladenov
04-22-2013, 07:31 AM
bumpy dumpy

HSA SYSTEM
04-22-2013, 07:47 AM
/Signed. Great ideas and such, more emphasis on a player run functional town

vXLuNaRXv
04-22-2013, 07:55 AM
I don't really care about the other stuff but a decent size town is definitely what this game needs