PDA

View Full Version : So Talked with Trion GM about my beta code

Xombie
03-19-2013, 11:33 AM
What he tells me is strange. How does Sony know what keys I placed in my Trion account?

[12:59:08 PM] Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Aseos. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
[12:59:22 PM] Mitchell Pipes : thank you for being here for me
[01:00:10 PM] Mitchell Pipes : so i was told on the forums that you could speed up codes being sent with verfing my amazon code
[01:00:21 PM] GM Aseos: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, Iím going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
[01:00:58 PM] Mitchell Pipes : this email is my trion account email yes
[01:01:22 PM] GM Aseos: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
[01:03:21 PM] GM Aseos: In order for us to proceed, and for the security of your account, we need to verify a few things about your account.
[01:03:26 PM] GM Aseos: To begin, please verify the first and last name registered on your account, as well as your date of birth.
[01:03:48 PM] Mitchell Pipes : ******************
[01:04:22 PM] GM Aseos: Thank you very much! I need a moment to look into this issue for you.
[01:04:28 PM] Mitchell Pipes : ok
[01:09:34 PM] GM Aseos: Thank you for you patience here!
[01:09:40 PM] Mitchell Pipes : no problem
[01:11:20 PM] GM Aseos: After my research it appears it is a known issue, however you will need to contact the Playstation Network in regards to the key they have provided you.
[01:11:37 PM] GM Aseos: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
[01:11:59 PM] Mitchell Pipes : oh i thought Trion sent the keys after aplling the amazon codes to your trion account
[01:12:58 PM] GM Aseos: The codes for your PS3 are coming to you from Sony.
[01:13:11 PM] GM Aseos: It's an issue with them releasing the codes.
[01:13:24 PM] Mitchell Pipes : oh ok thanks for the help
[01:14:34 PM] GM Aseos: No problem, I'm sorry for the inconvenience
[01:14:38 PM] 'Mitchell Pipes' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user')

PapaMudd
03-19-2013, 11:36 AM
did you really just censor out Mitchell Pipes?

Xombie
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
did you really just censor out Mitchell Pipes?

no my birthday is all i cared about censoring and I don't even know why i did that :)

Maldrix
03-19-2013, 12:39 PM
So whats the problem with your code exactly?

buffalodv
03-19-2013, 01:08 PM
I did the same thing, may have read my post about doing it cause I did so in a few places, but where they told you it was sony they sent to me "Here is your code XXXXXXXXXXXX" type message and I said "this is the code I put into PS store to redeem it" and she confirmed yes.

Xombie
03-19-2013, 01:35 PM
I did the same thing, may have read my post about doing it cause I did so in a few places, but where they told you it was sony they sent to me "Here is your code XXXXXXXXXXXX" type message and I said "this is the code I put into PS store to redeem it" and she confirmed yes.

So I tried again with posting my first conversation and got a No our system is running slow and its taking awhile to send out the codes in waves just hold on and wait it out...
Then I love that my last response was "all I wanted was info on if a code was being sent to or not and I now have my answer sooner or latter" he response "thank you have a good day and thanks for contacting Trion"

Wow