PDA

View Full Version : Farm Attack

Dans_Macabre
04-21-2013, 07:31 AM
When the lawkeepers farm gets attacked and the thugs try to steal the ark core i completed this to some difficulty of the last boss and then i returned to the farm took the second mission of getting the info from the computer i went round the cabin looking for an entrance and boom the cut scene restarted with the doc running away and the farm **** restarted so i just turned it off cos it took a long time to do it first time, will this keep happening?

mcwjimbo
04-21-2013, 07:33 AM
When the lawkeepers farm gets attacked and the thugs try to steal the ark core i completed this to some difficulty of the last boss and then i returned to the farm took the second mission of getting the info from the computer i went round the cabin looking for an entrance and boom the cut scene restarted with the doc running away and the farm **** restarted so i just turned it off cos it took a long time to do it first time, will this keep happening?

shouldnt have turned it off

all you had to do was go to the ladder down to the basement to complete it, just ignore anything else

it might still be doable when you log back in, just ignore everything and go to the side of the house, down the ladder into the basement and follow the prompts

Dans_Macabre
04-21-2013, 07:35 AM
ladder wasn't there matey i looked everywhere for it then the attack restarted

mcwjimbo
04-21-2013, 10:43 AM
ladder wasn't there matey i looked everywhere for it then the attack restarted

hmm its on right side of house the basement entrance

Hostile
04-21-2013, 12:38 PM
It's a.known glitched mission. Just play it through the second time and the ladder will open up.

Has happened to many people.

Dans_Macabre
04-21-2013, 01:12 PM
thanks hostile