PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode 2 pursuits removal date?

Wunjo
04-21-2013, 07:35 AM
I searched and came up with more then a few related threads.

Does anyone KNOW if the episode 2 pursuits will end tomorrow?

Thanks

Munx
04-21-2013, 07:46 AM
I searched and came up with more then a few related threads.

Does anyone KNOW if the episode 2 pursuits will end tomorrow?

Thanks

Assuming the new episode comes out tommorow it will prob get removed 4-5 hours before episode goes live.

Though im unsure if next episode was tommorow or on tuesday.

A5ko
04-21-2013, 07:53 AM
A clever Trion would leave it up a little longer, so a few game breaking bugs like Shadow War victory bs is fixed.

When a company puts continuity before quality, that's when I'll pass on the game.

Munx
04-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Tbh I because of the issues with this weeks episodic missions I would say the best course of action for trion would be to make those pursuits insta-complete for everyone who didnt get them done.

I don't think leaving them in game is a valid option since stuff like the emergencies are taking the spot of current and future emergencies.

However I do have to say, if missing out on 5 ego rating points is enough to make you quit the game, then I don't think you like the game all the much to begin with.

Tgreen
04-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Tbh I because of the issues with this weeks episodic missions I would say the best course of action for trion would be to make those pursuits insta-complete for everyone who didnt get them done.

I don't think leaving them in game is a valid option since stuff like the emergencies are taking the spot of current and future emergencies.

No instant complete for anyone who didn't take the effort to complete it. Pursuits are not mandatory and after the 2nd patch the frequency for the event emergencies went way up.

And episode 2 pursuits have nothing to do with the emergencies btw, that's the shadow war & PvP stuff.

AddictedNoob
04-21-2013, 01:12 PM

However I do have to say, if missing out on 5 ego rating points is enough to make you quit the game, then I don't think you like the game all the much to begin with.

Some people have OCD and must complete each thing they start. If they don't complete it their selves then it will only make them frustrated to either store the game somewhere or just return it all together.

Munx
04-21-2013, 01:13 PM
take the effort? i completed them all and the emergencies one took me well over 12 hours due to bad spawn rates, also shadow wars rarely ever happens. And to the best of my knowledge ps3 still hasnt had theyr C&H updated.

Alechiel
04-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Episode 1 poursuits are still in game, so why would they remove episode 2 ones ?

Natjur
04-21-2013, 02:04 PM
The removed the pre-episode 1 QUESTS but not the pursuits. I believe they are here to stay, but having a dev to confirm would be nice.

Munx
04-21-2013, 02:12 PM
pursuits were added after episode mission were removed, and this week pursuits will be removed while new pursuits will be added, with some luck mabye even a episode mission?

I do not see them keeping the pursuit from last week, the emergencies involved in it are already taking up alot of the uptime for other emergencies, and it would very quickly casue a mess if upcoming pursuits also had emergencies that come along with them.

EdgeTW
04-21-2013, 02:19 PM
The removed the pre-episode 1 QUESTS but not the pursuits. I believe they are here to stay, but having a dev to confirm would be nice.

During the Defiance premiere aftershow, Sledgehammer said these pursuits needed to be completed before the next episode aired. Things might have changed since then, though.

nathanpbutler
04-21-2013, 02:27 PM
On the Defiance Facebook page, they said that they will be removed on April 29. It was in a post on their FB page that is dated April 17.

Wunjo
04-21-2013, 09:26 PM
On the Defiance Facebook page, they said that they will be removed on April 29. It was in a post on their FB page that is dated April 17.

Thank you for the info. Found the post you mentioned here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.638732399474139.1073741840.211869792160404&type=1

ShuaReborn
04-22-2013, 08:10 AM
I'm so glad I found this thread! I was busy all week, and had family stuff on the weekend so I couldn't play until late last night. Managed to get through Episode 1 pursuits but not Episode 2. I notice the Contracts that are part of Episode 2 pursuits are timing out in a few hours...

Are those going to reset? Or be removed?

Spiegel
04-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Don't worry about it.

First off, you dont really get anything but titles for doing them.

Second, one would expect that when the show season ends these will all come back during the 6 months before the next season starts (if there is one).

Bedouin
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM

What kinda bums me out about this is that the subtext is telling me that there will be no new content this week.

creepsley
04-22-2013, 09:22 AM
i did read somewhere we had until the 29, but cant remember where or find it at the moment.