PDA

View Full Version : How to get white Challenger & Echelon Armor?

Bahamut
04-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Hey guys,

I recently noticed a few snazzy white challengers cruising around the Bay Area and I was wondering if anyone knew how to attain it! Oh and I really like the Echelon armor outfit and wanted to know if I have to play competitive in order to get it...as I still have yet to try out PVP (I'm more of a co-op kinda guy).

Thanks in advance!

Delte
04-21-2013, 08:20 AM
I think you can only get Echelon outfits when playing competative games as it automaticly switches to the outfits for them. I don't think you can wear them otherwise. Only way to get new ones is to complete the pursuits for pvp.

As for the white Dodge not seen that in game, we have a black, red and orange. I do know that sometimes my vehicle will change colours at times due to a bug.

UsuallyDope
04-21-2013, 08:20 AM
Well the challenger is a random special from vendors. AND, now I'm just going out on a limb here... since Echelon is the PvP Faction... you MIGHT need to PvP to get it. HMMMMMMMMMMM L2Logic?

JACKAL
04-21-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm not sure how people are getting Echelon armor, since it requires playing on 'Freight Yard'.

Scorpio989
04-21-2013, 08:28 AM
Cyan and White challengers are from stores. Completely random.

chadiwack
04-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Hey guys,

I recently noticed a few snazzy white challengers cruising around the Bay Area and I was wondering if anyone knew how to attain it! Oh and I really like the Echelon armor outfit and wanted to know if I have to play competitive in order to get it...as I still have yet to try out PVP (I'm more of a co-op kinda guy).

Thanks in advance!

White Challengers are completely random. You just have to stalk vendors and see if they turn up. There are a bunch of threads up already about them. Search White Challenger in the Defiance search window.

macto
04-21-2013, 08:42 AM
Yeah got my white challenger from a vendor, just random special.

Raver Wolfe
04-21-2013, 09:18 AM
I got a Plum Crazy Challenger last night ^^, As for the PVP outfits, you need to do PVP Pursuits to use them outside of PVP however one of the major requirements which is Capture and Hold is currently removed.

BR45
04-21-2013, 09:59 AM
I completed one of the PVP pursuits for Echelon...Recruit, I think? but I don't seem to have the option to equip them. They don't show up.

Bahamut
04-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the tips! I want to get my hands on one of those snazzy outfits, as I'm kind of getting tired of my Lawkeeper outfit, haha. I'll have to jump into PVP sometime after all.

Ichidakiller
04-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Well the challenger is a random special from vendors. AND, now I'm just going out on a limb here... since Echelon is the PvP Faction... you MIGHT need to PvP to get it. HMMMMMMMMMMM L2Logic?

might want to lay off the smart assed l2logic crap. He just asked a simple question

UsuallyDope
04-21-2013, 10:33 AM
might want to lay off the smart assed l2logic crap. He just asked a simple question

IKR?! I mean, in what world would you have to PvP for PvP Armor.. That **** just makes NO SENSE WHAT-SO-EVER