PDA

View Full Version : 360 users get pc beta as well?

Zalm
03-19-2013, 12:08 PM
So I saw a post that tripped me out...

Nope, seeing as Xbox players were also going to be given PC codes so they could try both.

now I know Asheki isnt a mod or dev or anything, but he is a senior member, so I have to try to trust his word...but confirmation from sledge would be cool here.

Dont make me edit the title and put your name in it.

ironhands
03-19-2013, 12:13 PM
there was a post stating that you can get a pc beta code as well, trying to find it, but if you contact
customer support on trions main page, they can hook you up

edit - http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3637-Defiance-Advanced-Mission-Beta-3-Details&p=59061#post59061

here you go :)

Zalm
03-19-2013, 12:21 PM
there was a post stating that you can get a pc beta code as well, trying to find it, but if you contact
customer support on trions main page, they can hook you up

edit - http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3637-Defiance-Advanced-Mission-Beta-3-Details&p=59061#post59061

here you go :)

good enough for me...thank you.

Now, does that mean they will send me a beta code for pc on the 21st? same way they plan on sending the beta codes for the 360 users on the 24th?

Defy
03-19-2013, 12:22 PM
well you could get a beta key for pc from a giveaway or something and since chars are gonna be wiped out anyway when game launches it doesnt matter that much what platform you play it on

ironhands
03-19-2013, 12:22 PM
looks like you'll get it right before the event

Kendra
03-19-2013, 12:28 PM
My question is.... how to get the Xbox Code... I have the PC one from the first Beta Mission but since I'm actually going to be getting the Xbox one... Can I beta the X box one even though I already have done the PC? I pre-ordered X-box so I know I should get a code (Eventually...if GameStop ever gives them out), but I don't know where to enter it I guess

ironhands
03-19-2013, 12:38 PM
Think the post I linked earlier says you'll get the code right before the event, as does Zalm's post.

Kendra
03-19-2013, 12:39 PM
For PC you do, for Xbox and PS3 since you have to go through retailers, the retailers are supposed to give it to you

KaosPenguin
03-19-2013, 12:41 PM
For PC you do, for Xbox and PS3 since you have to go through retailers, the retailers are supposed to give it to you

Aye, just bug em for one, the receipt is supposed to have a product registration code which contains the code for the beta.

Kendra
03-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Aye, just bug em for one, the receipt is supposed to have a product registration code which contains the code for the beta.

Well I got an Order number... since I did it online.... so I'm hoping that will be enough...

Zalm
03-19-2013, 12:42 PM

They are supposed to give you a code on the receipt. A 20 digit code like this.

You put that code in Defiance.com/start, and it will register you for them to send you a code to download in your respective console.

ironhands
03-19-2013, 12:45 PM

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4320-Xbox-Live-Advanced-Mission-Beta-3-Invites!

KaosPenguin
03-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Well I got an Order number... since I did it online.... so I'm hoping that will be enough...

Ah, you may have to e-mail them and bug them not sure about the online thing, I always just go in person for everything.

Kendra
03-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Ah, you may have to e-mail them and bug them not sure about the online thing, I always just go in person for everything.

Yeeeeeeah starting to wish I had, Oh well, I'll get the game either way, I'll only be able to play one day of the Beta anyways but I still want to play it XD