PDA

View Full Version : Beta forums for the ps3?

nitroz76
03-19-2013, 12:26 PM
I wish we could easily find the link to so on here.
I got some feedback for bugs and issues that I'm encountering.

Defy
03-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Try this:

http://beta.forums.defiance.com/

Vuule
03-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Just wait till the 22nd when they lift the NDA. You'll be able to talk and report anything about the beta on this forum.

Shogo_Yahagi
03-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Shogo_Yahagi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

3. Trion may have forgotten we were doing console betas.

Keydric
03-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Shogo_Yahagi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

3. Trion may have forgotten we were doing console betas.

Are you actively playing in the beta or waiting for your beta date? If your not in, and when I say in I mean online and playing, you can't see the beta forums yet.

Shogo_Yahagi
03-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Are you actively playing in the beta or waiting for your beta date? If your not in, and when I say in I mean online and playing, you can't see the beta forums yet.

I had to run some errands over my lunch break and I stopped by my house and got online and played the PS3 beta for about 20 minutes.