PDA

View Full Version : Pretty please with a cherry on top?

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-19-2013, 12:34 PM
It's just killing me being able to be on the title screen of defiance on my xbox but not being able to play it, im slowly dying... :p

What would be the consequences of "flipping the switch" for the xbox beta a few days early? I know it's not my place to be asking this but would it be possible and even if you reset the stats on the 25th.

Well you cant blame me for trying, so eager to play this game, if you have boots on i would happily polish them for you :rolleyes: .

Anyways thanks, and look forward to seeing you in game! :D

Major Nelson
03-19-2013, 12:40 PM
:mad:same but i was at school while they were shooting out beta codes:confused::confused::rolleyes:

darky89
03-19-2013, 12:42 PM
That switch is identical and right next to the switch that turns off the internet..... and someone forgot to label them.

So they've gotta make sure they're switching the right one. DON'T RUSH IT!

Defy
dont think thats gonna happen

anyway just few more days :) plus soon the game launches and youll be able to play it all you want :)

eLiiTe x BreTTi
:mad:same but i was at school while they were shooting out beta codes:confused::confused::rolleyes:

Ahaa :P unlucky, there are plenty more on the website i think, however i cant remember it.

You'll probably find the website that give out the codes on the forums, they had 230 last time i checked.

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-19-2013, 12:43 PM
dont think thats gonna happen

anyway just few more days :) plus soon the game launches and youll be able to play it all you want :)

yea, i have a sad feeling this may be overlooked somewhat :p xD

Zalm
03-19-2013, 12:49 PM
If you preordered it, and put the registration code on the site and are willing to play on the PC version, they will be giving us 360 users the ability to play the pc beta since we got gimped on time.

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-19-2013, 12:54 PM
i never got a registration code as GAME.co.uk are being you know..... about the beta thing. But ill wait.

Zalm
03-19-2013, 12:58 PM
i never got a registration code as GAME.co.uk are being you know..... about the beta thing. But ill wait.

toss them a PM or email support, they might be cool enough to let you in on the betas, both mind you, without much hassle. I hear tell of alot of people getting results like that.

Defy
03-19-2013, 01:10 PM
see here they extended the beta dates:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4335-Defiance-Xbox-Live-Beta-Date-Extended!

FeaR x FuZioN
03-19-2013, 01:12 PM
see here they extended the beta dates:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4335-Defiance-Xbox-Live-Beta-Date-Extended!

Alot of people should appreciate the fact that Microsoft have Extended the Beta times, they did not have to. They didn't have to even agree to having a Beta. Not many games get Beta's. So we should all be grateful.

ZombieTech
03-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Give 'em an inch, and they want a mile... :cool: