PDA

View Full Version : Im starting to get a little frustrated

angelus3889
04-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Im having a total nightmare at the moment with this game. Im still awainting my lockbox from when I got the season pass and now my bug cap has gone from my inventory!!!!! Ive tried to contact an online advisor but I cant connect to one so yet again I fing myself puting a ticket in which when they reply they refer you back to the website to keep up wth the latest things they are fixing, this doesnt solve my issues at all and im now concerned that when the paid dlc comes out that I wont get that either and with no one to contact im in a hole. They should give a customer service number so you can get your problems sorted as this is not a good way to provide a service.

I know they gave a load of stuff away last week with the perk boosts but thats not solving the roblem I have. Its so annoying as im really enjoying the game and am now looking for a clan im nearly at EGO 1000 so im not doing to bad.

Please if anyone knows of a way to help me leave a message.

Keltic Rage
04-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Im having a total nightmare at the moment with this game. Im still awainting my lockbox from when I got the season pass and now my bug cap has gone from my inventory!!!!! Ive tried to contact an online advisor but I cant connect to one so yet again I fing myself puting a ticket in which when they reply they refer you back to the website to keep up wth the latest things they are fixing, this doesnt solve my issues at all and im now concerned that when the paid dlc comes out that I wont get that either and with no one to contact im in a hole. They should give a customer service number so you can get your problems sorted as this is not a good way to provide a service.

I know they gave a load of stuff away last week with the perk boosts but thats not solving the roblem I have. Its so annoying as im really enjoying the game and am now looking for a clan im nearly at EGO 1000 so im not doing to bad.

Please if anyone knows of a way to help me leave a message.

so, you submitted a ticket? I was afraid of this... There is only one way to fix your issue and it's very difficult. It's really almost impossible.

Wait for them to fix your ticket. Not sure why you feel you are entitled to be pushed up in the cue? You can also wait in chat support. Otherwise, it's a lock box that you can get in game. Deal with not having it.

angelus3889
04-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks for reply. At no point did I say I wanted to be pushed to the front of the line, ive entered previous tickets that havent resolved my issues and just refer me to the website which looks like a standard reply.
I cant get chat support to work it just comes back with a blank screen, also if im paying full price for a game and then buy additional contenet like the season pass then yes I do expect them to have all the stuff working as its not cheap getting the season pass.

Lazy
04-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Here are some of the major known issues we are working towards fixing with Patch 1.010

Known Patch Issues – Some of these existed before the patch, but have been better identified:

- The Hellbug Cap has accidentally been replaced with Sweet Shades for some lucky players.

From the known issue thread in the patch notes sub forum, hopefully will be fixed in the next patch.

If you have those glasses you should have received your lockbox.

angelus3889
04-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Ok I can confirm ive got the sweet shades but I never got a lockbox.

Rynwoody
04-21-2013, 12:06 PM
The more you worry about it, the more it will bother you. It'll happen, just relax.

Lazy
04-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Ok I can confirm ive got the sweet shades but I never got a lockbox.

Double check its not in your "Claim items" section in the defiance store menu.

Edit: if you have literally just bought it; wait a while/it might be there next time you sign.

sc9000
04-21-2013, 12:07 PM
you can always call them at 1-512-767-7069. in your instruction book. Might need to use a cell phone so not charged long distance.

angelus3889
04-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Would cost more on mobile lol. Ill give it a few days and see what happens.

angelus3889
04-22-2013, 04:45 AM
All my problems have been sorted out now thanks to all who replied and the staff at trion for sorting the issues.

abakai
04-22-2013, 04:54 AM
I have just purchased the season pass. I didn't get a lock box to open but I did notice some random green items in my inventory that I didn't have before I made my purchase so I am assuming that was my lock box.

JD nutz
04-22-2013, 04:56 AM
this happened to me after buying the season pass, i was annoyed at first but went on live support chat, waited about an hour before i was connected to someone, they did give me a tier 2 lockbox (should be level 4) which got me even more annoyed, but i just thought oh well and got on with it. The thing that annoyed the most is the 3200 ms points for the season pass it almost guarantees you will have a fair few ms points left over and guess where that goes .