PDA

View Full Version : so after 2 weeks of play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zantar
04-21-2013, 11:29 AM
I still love this game. Had a few bugs but anyone thats ever played a online only game knows shatko happens. trion keep up the great work awesome game.

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-21-2013, 11:41 AM
I like this. This is very true.

Voyavoda
04-21-2013, 11:49 AM
2 weeks into and still loving every moment of it...and to think the game will only get bigger. I think this maybe the one game I play the most until nextgen arrives.... and there's talk of DEFIANCE possibly going onto nextgen consoles *drools*

When Im not playing Im thinking about it...it's got me hooked. It's such a stress relief to just turn the game on...hop into your runner/roller and zoom across the badlands hittin' those kickass jumps.

keep it up TRION! can't wait for more.

Ralron
04-21-2013, 11:53 AM
I like this game a lot. I am glad I don't have to constantly replace low level gear or have to be involved in tedious PvP areas. I was so surprised you could mod out a gun and max out your weapon skill with said gun. It is all the little things I enjoy about this game. I find it just fun to drive around on my ATV and just climb stuff xD. I personally LOVE the Kenship mission and Bolinis Smeltary. I do them over and over trying different approaches or acting out/thinking up a little story to go along with what is going on.

Darkane
04-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Yeah, the servers I've played on are all full of people having a good time. Always a pleasure to see. :D

pax52
04-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Ill be playing for the long haul