PDA

View Full Version : Will I get my pre-order bonuses?

Avagantamoz
03-19-2013, 01:26 PM
I read a thread about linking your account and such. I don't know If I linked my account to anything but I got a beta invite to the second beta event on pc. I don't play games on pc but now I'm worried my account is somehow linked to pc and not xbox 360. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition and I want to know if my account being linked to pc(if it is linked at all) will effect anything.

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 05:43 PM
You're able to link all 3 platforms to one account. You will get a unique 15 digit key that you input under your Trion account. This code will be available once your have your retail copy of the game on April 2nd.

DJTrig
03-19-2013, 05:52 PM
I marked mine for 360 on the sign-up and recieved a PC invite for beta 2.I don't think it will change our 360 status,more of a just incase you can play on PC here is an invite.If you get your pre-order code,and apply it,that will give you a definate 360 invite.If you don't get a pre-order code but are selected for a random invite,it should be a 360 one based on your original answer.

Hope that makes sense for you.

Avagantamoz
03-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks, Sledge. I didn't realize the code required to link my account was in-game.