PDA

View Full Version : Game not giving Beta code, help

Drayven
03-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Hey everyone,

I watched the video of the stream on the 15/3, which by the way was my 30th birthday :)

The dev's and streamers said that you are guaranteed access to the Beta Test
if you pre order and that it doesnt matter who you pre order from.

Well i ordered my collector Edition from Game in the UK and they didnt know
anything about the Beta.

Could anyone advice me on what I should do please.

thanks

lundwooder
03-19-2013, 02:10 PM
GAME screwed us all over, if you go to contact us at the bottom of the page and live chat they'll get it sorted and it only takes about ten minutes

Drayven
03-19-2013, 02:13 PM
lundwooder: Dude if that works, I owe you :)

lundwooder
03-19-2013, 02:18 PM
It worked for me they just needed my trion account email, GAME loyalty card email and pre order number

lundwooder
03-19-2013, 02:21 PM
If it doesn't work I got another beta code from a website just Incase but trion sent me one today so I could give you the other

Lupis Volk
03-19-2013, 02:45 PM
EB Games is owned by Gamestop so if you get it then so should Australia.

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

Unfortunately, EB Games is not a company that is participating in the beta give-away. I apologize for the inconvenience, but your pre-order will not grant you a beta code. However, if you order from a retailer that is participating, you can still get a code. I've included a link to the Defiance website, where at the bottom is a list of participating retailers:

http://www.defiance.com/en/pre-order/pc/?CAS_REDIR=true&utm_expid=46487461-3

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance

Drayven
03-19-2013, 03:14 PM
lundwooder: DId you contact trion world or Game?
Is the beta code for the xbox?

Lupis Volk: Ok, if that is the case, the people streaming on the Trion World twitch channel should not of said
"if you preorder you are guaranteed into beta, no matter where you preorder from." Kind of miss leading no?

Thanks

Drayven
03-19-2013, 03:18 PM
Also just to point out something.

http://www.defiance.com/en/pre-order/xbox-360/

Shows Game.co.uk as one of the listed and thats where got my preorder

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Head to http://www.defiance.com/beta and signup for access.

Thee Apothecary
03-19-2013, 03:32 PM
why get the collectors edition when UE is cheaper at amazon (i guess because amazon customer service is crap?)

Lupis Volk
03-19-2013, 03:41 PM
lundwooder: DId you contact trion world or Game?
Is the beta code for the xbox?

Lupis Volk: Ok, if that is the case, the people streaming on the Trion World twitch channel should not of said
"if you preorder you are guaranteed into beta, no matter where you preorder from." Kind of miss leading no?

Thanks

Kind of misleading? It's discrimatning and in Australia it's an criminal offence.

Lupis Volk
03-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Head to http://www.defiance.com/beta and signup for access.

I keep saying. That was the first thing i did when i found this site.

lundwooder
03-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Drayven I contacted trion world

Thee Apothecary
03-19-2013, 04:48 PM
it may be due to the fact europe is having there stuff done by neco bandi so they are technically in charge of codes so they might be pulling of a scam to make themselves more cash

lundwooder
03-19-2013, 04:52 PM
it may be due to the fact europe is having there stuff done by neco bandi so they are technically in charge of codes so they might be pulling of a scam to make themselves more cash

Lmao I thought the guy at game was scamming me so he could keep the beta code for himself

Drayven
03-20-2013, 06:24 AM
lundwooder: What did Trion World do when you contacted them?

The GM i spoke said they he or she updated my account, but that nothing would show on my account.
Soo im not sure what to think right now?

Could you tell me about your experience with them please dude.

Thanks

kirix
03-20-2013, 06:44 AM
ijust got a digital copy directly from trion.

why ? i hear you cry.

code is auto applied to my account (has rift to)
beta code auto applied
collecter items auto applied
download the game in the morning play it after like 20 min download.
my game willnever arrive late
my game will never get lost in the post
my game codes wont get lost / forgetton / lied about

thats my reasons for going digital. i do feel sorry for u guys who play on consoles / ppl who still insist on CD for pc nowadays :'(

Old Fecker
03-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Hey everyone,

I watched the video of the stream on the 15/3, which by the way was my 30th birthday :)

The dev's and streamers said that you are guaranteed access to the Beta Test
if you pre order and that it doesnt matter who you pre order from.

Well i ordered my collector Edition from Game in the UK and they didnt know
anything about the Beta.

Could anyone advice me on what I should do please.

thanks

Mate, GAME are utter gash now! I stopped using them shortly before they went down the toilet and into administration. Right around the time they messed up with the release of Mass Effect 3.

I use shopto.net (http://www.shopto.net) and have done for the past couple of years now. Always get games a few days before release day and got my preorder code for the beta a few hours ago.

lundwooder
03-20-2013, 07:56 AM
lundwooder: What did Trion World do when you contacted them?

The GM i spoke said they he or she updated my account, but that nothing would show on my account.
Soo im not sure what to think right now?

Could you tell me about your experience with them please dude.

Thanks

I can't remember the exact convo but they said something like they have manually updated my account to recieve my entitled bonus and then sent me a email the day before the beta

Drayven
03-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Lundwooder: Ok, thanks for getting back to me.

To All: Thanks for all your input, really helped.

I believe i will be playing on the US region, if you feel like looking me up, my xbox id: wiredless

carlowild
03-20-2013, 10:26 AM
I have contacted Game about 15 mins ago on live chat and they said that i would get the beta code this week. (pre-ordered the xbox 360 version)

Drayven
03-20-2013, 11:30 AM
carlowild: Hey, i tried to contact them via live chat and it was always busy

let me know when you get your email

carlowild
03-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Of course i will let you know. yeah the chat was busy for me but i tried 5 or 6 times and then i got through

Drayven
03-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Ok i just got "an" invite to the beta, but its does not say for the xbox.

any info or advice

thanks

lundwooder
03-20-2013, 02:36 PM
They sent me a email today with a code

Mike6976
03-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Ok received email regarding beta but looks to be for pc I am currently on Xbox 360. Seen earlier post from sledgehammer70 stating codes would get emailed on 21 is the Xbox code not coming until tomarrow and if that's not the case how do I get it switched from PC to Xbox 360?

Drayven
03-20-2013, 10:31 PM
lundwooder: Was it your xbox code?

i havent got mine yet