PDA

View Full Version : Australia Beta.

Lupis Volk
03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Australia beta oh what we don't get it. thanks Trion for screwing us over. no really good job.

heres a Reply from Trion customer service:

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

Unfortunately, EB Games is not a company that is participating in the beta give-away. I apologize for the inconvenience, but your pre-order will not grant you a beta code. However, if you order from a retailer that is participating, you can still get a code. I've included a link to the Defiance website, where at the bottom is a list of participating retailers:

http://www.defiance.com/en/pre-order/pc/?CAS_REDIR=true&utm_expid=46487461-3

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Australia beta oh what we don't get it. thanks Trion for screwing us over. no really good job.

Hello ,

Unfortunately, EB Games is not a company that is participating in the beta give-away. I apologize for the inconvenience, but your pre-order will not grant you a beta code. However, if you order from a retailer that is participating, you can still get a code. I've included a link to the Defiance website, where at the bottom is a list of participating retailers:

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance

do you not like reading replys to your threads? for the second time. im sure i read all pre-orders should have beta access. go to the contact us option at the bottom and speak to a rep.

EDIT: thought you might like this

If you pre-order Defiance you will get a guaranteed invite to the final beta event ONLY if you have registered.

If you ordered Defiance through a retailer and you did NOT receive a code with redemption instructions directly from them, please head to www.defiance.com/beta (http://www.defiance.com/beta) and register your account and we will make sure you get an invite to the beta.

Our ultimate goal is to send an invite to everyone who pre-ordered the game.

Lupis Volk
03-19-2013, 03:49 PM
do you not like reading replys to your threads? for the second time. im sure i read all pre-orders should have beta access. go to the contact us option at the bottom and speak to a rep.

EDIT: thought you might like this

Sorry Dead-Phoenix. AT this point i'm just pissed. i'll give the rep a try. but i don't have any high hopes.

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Sorry Dead-Phoenix. AT this point i'm just pissed. i'll give the rep a try. but i don't have any high hopes.

no worrys buddy, i can see why. got my fingers crossed for you! keep us updated its always good to know

ShadowStrider 7
03-19-2013, 03:55 PM
I don't blame you. you AU and NZ guys always get the short end of the stick when it comes to gaming. I hope you have a better experience in the future.

Paladin
03-19-2013, 04:01 PM

Hello ,

If its for xbox ill be happy to hand you an Xbox beta code.

SxDrugsNCake
03-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Sorry to hear everything is upside down, Lupis.

I'll show myself out...