PDA

View Full Version : Need to know how to make gobs of scrip. broke :(

jdolden
04-21-2013, 04:33 PM
What's everyones super awesome secret for making quick scrip? I'm always broke and it's really sucky to be broke.. please don't tell me to go down to the brothel for work lol.

Brodaki
04-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Run co-op maps, sell everything, repeat.

Orge Lambart
04-21-2013, 04:36 PM
no way to make loads of cash currently exist, it's pretty much nickel and dime it until you realize you have saved up a good bit. Running events and selling the loot is the best. Co-ops are nice for gear, but can take a while to fully run through, that is if you don't run into any bugs or the likes.

You could do some of the rampages and shooting mini games if you are decent at them. A few of them are pretty fast and net you ok profits compared to killing creatures for cash.

jdolden
04-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Run co-op maps, sell everything, repeat.

seriously? btw awesome sig hahaha

jdolden
04-21-2013, 04:44 PM
minigames? how much monies? Seriously I've been living like a damn hobo in this game... hahaha

bahrayn
04-21-2013, 04:55 PM
I just sell everything I won't use. Even if it's a purple smg or bmg. If you're not using it just sell it. I just use the weapons that fits my play style or going for pursuits. I'm up to 230k scrip

NDoyle
04-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Convert white drops into resources, everything else sell at a vendor. Keep only what works for your playstyle.
Learn to use your weapons and powers and perks - this isn't an 'learn2play' criticism, but something to focus on instead of making money. Don't worry about the weapon XP maxxing out, just stick with the guns you like. Do all of the side missions. Chase arkfalls. The money and resources will pile up eventually.

Giotto
04-21-2013, 07:35 PM
I just keep doing mine 99 over and over. Only takes like 2-3 mins to get in kill everyone and do the obj. You get keys aswell as scrip salvage and xp.

If you want scrip, Save up your keys and go on a tier 2 binge. Vendor every weapon.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-21-2013, 09:53 PM
If i'm not looking to mod a weapon then I sell everything that I don't use. Its much easier to make cash at higher EGO levels because most of your weapons come with all 4 mod slots already open, so you don't have to spend nearly as much Ark Salvage opening them up, so if I don't need the AS, then I sell everything. Make about 2-5K per sellout.

Also, don't bother with buying weapons from vendors unless theyre on special. Even then be prepared to fork over about 1.5-2k. You change out weapons so fast there's really no need to buy them. Just use ones that you look. Pretty soon you wont know what to do with your 100k. This is my current problem. xD

A s0t
04-21-2013, 09:57 PM
What's everyones super awesome secret for making quick scrip? I'm always broke and it's really sucky to be broke.. please don't tell me to go down to the brothel for work lol.lol i'm on the other side of that, i keep low scrip. so i can suicide and get my grenade and power back and lose like 50 scrip

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-21-2013, 09:58 PM
lol i'm on the other side of that, i keep low scrip. so i can suicide and get my grenade and power back and lose like 50 scrip
You do realize that its not like borderlands where you lose a percentage, but rather a static 180 scrip, right?

A s0t
04-21-2013, 10:12 PM
You do realize that its not like borderlands where you lose a percentage, but rather a static 180 scrip, right?
oh really, i have crap saved up in claims over 280+ items for when i want to buy more crap. but i did notice when im running around with 15,000 scrip i lose more of it

Hurleyd217
04-21-2013, 10:19 PM
. Don't worry about the weapon XP maxxing out, just stick with the guns you like. Do all of the side missions. Chase arkfalls. The money and resources will pile up eventually.

IGNORE THIS GUY, once a weapons xp maxes out then you gain no more experience for that weapon type, if you have a maxed exp weapon sell it and start using another

Xepher
04-21-2013, 10:33 PM
IGNORE THIS GUY, once a weapons xp maxes out then you gain no more experience for that weapon type, if you have a maxed exp weapon sell it and start using another

^ This. Ten Char

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-21-2013, 10:43 PM
What's everyones super awesome secret for making quick scrip? I'm always broke and it's really sucky to be broke.. please don't tell me to go down to the brothel for work lol.

Simple Stop buying things and sell everything you don't need. I was always around 15k till I decided to only buy vehicles on special. Made over 200k in less 3 days