PDA

View Full Version : how long does it take for them to reply to threads?

melancholy_dienasty
04-21-2013, 04:55 PM
sent one in late last night. i knw you should generally wait 24 hours. but im just wondering what others have experienced...and if i get "d)(h" as a reply like some other person i will flip. i would like my bts back asap...damn rollback lost me $50 LOL

NOT THREADS, I MEAN TICKETS

ExpiredLifetime
04-21-2013, 04:58 PM
sent one in late last night. i knw you should generally wait 24 hours. but im just wondering what others have experienced...and if i get "d)(h" as a reply like some other person i will flip. i would like my bts back asap...damn rollback lost me $50 LOL

NOT THREADS, I MEAN TICKETS

You're probably not going to get an answer any time soon, and if you do it's likely to be a cut and paste response.
Go onto Live chat and get a hold of them there - that's the only sure fire way to guarantee getting support.

Carsfanatic
04-21-2013, 04:58 PM
I have waited weeks for tickets it is best to do live chat solves the problem instantly basically.

Natjur
04-21-2013, 05:01 PM
You lost bits too? Looks like bits are account bound. So they rolled back the character database but not the account database.
So if you brought bits and spend them in game on lock boxes, the items you got from the lock boxes have been rolled back but the bits you spend are not.

Eg, they took you money but gave you nothing! They need to check their logs and see all bits spend during that time and GIVE IT BACK.

PS. I tried live chat but looks like they can not refund bits via the live chat, only from support tickets

melancholy_dienasty
04-21-2013, 05:23 PM
im going to go on live chat and make them fix my crap....thats ridiculous i aint waiting three days + to get a response. they dont fix it on live chat im calling them. i love this game, its the closest thing to borderlands, and that was the best game ever 1 &2 so ive put my faith in the devs to make this game rock. ive spent WAY too much on 1's and 0's on this game...50$ is alittle too much for me to just forget about. how to i hit up live chat? ether way will stick with this awesome game. but i still lost a fragnova (orange) and $50...