PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wonky with Shadow War?

Nomad_Phoenix
04-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Been in 4 Shadow War matches, all 4, it shows that I am "blue" as I Capture a point, it turns blue. We have all the points taken, the blue bar shows 8990 to red 2450 and yet, it shows we lost. So am I missing something here? I cannot get the Pursuit done because of this.

Wtflag
04-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Bug. By "winning", you actually lose so it is better to afk win.

Nomad_Phoenix
04-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Bug. By "winning", you actually lose so it is better to afk win.

Well that sucks. Weird. Ok well I hate to do that. lol Funny, now I have to be on a losing team and that is hard to find now! haha

Natjur
04-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Its funny how players are TRYING to lose now (to get the WIN update for the pursuit). But like the other hundred of bugs currently in this game. The devs know its a bug and will fix it one day. Makes me wonder how big their dev team is?

Oceanhawk
04-22-2013, 04:17 AM
Been in 4 Shadow War matches, all 4, it shows that I am "blue" as I Capture a point, it turns blue. We have all the points taken, the blue bar shows 8990 to red 2450 and yet, it shows we lost. So am I missing something here? I cannot get the Pursuit done because of this.

The answer to your question is, Yes! All of PvP in this game is broken. It was added as an after thought and it shows.