PDA

View Full Version : IDEA- Dark Matter major arkfalls

Verios44
04-21-2013, 05:11 PM
My idea is to make a (super) arkfall. Enemy will be dark matter. Instead of the usual 5 minor arkfalls before main event, ramp it up to 10 . At the main event, you will need to fight a Monalith. Rewards should be over 10k exp upon completion, guranteed purple rarity drop with chance of orange, and 15 keycodes. Reset rate should be once every 2 hours and only one event allowed on the map at any given time.

Thoughts? Possible?

Vion Diamonds
04-21-2013, 05:13 PM
This would be so very epic, but I feel before you get to the final boss battle that people would think it would be a bit repetitive to destroy 10 arkfalls, so they would have to mix it up a bit. But I fully agree with everything else!

Verios44
04-21-2013, 05:15 PM
This would be so very epic, but I feel before you get to the final boss battle that people would think it would be a bit repetitive to destroy 10 arkfalls, so they would have to mix it up a bit. But I fully agree with everything else!

Yea 10 maybe a bit exessive, maybe a mini main event halfway through or something.

PepsiSky
04-21-2013, 05:28 PM
10 would take a long time but as long as the rewards are worth it.

Verios44
04-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Bump bump!

hardy83
04-22-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm sure we'll eventually get mutant, raider, dark matter and volge major and minor arkfalls.
Possibly more.

It would be nice to have more variety in the major arkfalls. It's like Rift in Ashora when all that spawn were 1 of 2 zone events. It just got so repetitive, oh maybe Volan popped but that was rare.

Of course I don't even do major arkfall events since my kill counter for pursuits resets on an almost daily basis, so I guess I could care less if there's more variety until they fix that problem.