PDA

View Full Version : I just came to a realization.

ItISLupus
03-19-2013, 03:35 PM
So, today the Defiance Facebook page reorganized their photo albums. Since early last month they have posted 5 maps of areas that are in post-arkfall North America. The season 1 dlc season pass is set to include 5 dlc packs.. Conclusion class? The maps are back story for the DLC

Thoughts? Comments?

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
So, today the Defiance Facebook page reorganized their photo albums. Since early last month they have posted 5 maps of areas that are in post-arkfall North America. The season 1 dlc season pass is set to include 5 dlc packs.. Conclusion class? The maps are back story for the DLC

Thoughts? Comments?

i can see what you mean. could just be coincidence. i mean im not sure if they have 5 whole new map sections waiting for us? maybe 1 or 2? that would be alot of dlc to do in the first season

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Actually our Facebook page became what is called a Global Page, nothing more.

Escyos
03-19-2013, 03:40 PM
Considering it took them years to make the Bay Area and fix it up, making the Storm Divide (which is hundreds of times the size of the Bay Area) would be near impossible.

ItISLupus
03-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Had to go and dash my hopes and dreams didn't you sledge?

lol, actually it was just a thought that had been kicking around my brain for a while. But the ideas around those would make for some Very pretty dlc, especially the "Shipton desert

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 03:45 PM
well if this game goes on, maybe one day in the future

JellyBean
03-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Its not a bad thought, but yea that would be huge to go from SF all the way to NY in game. If they did something akin to a fallout style transport it would make sense but the areas are pretty far removed. I see other pieces of Nor Cal and some SoCal opening up for DLC. Like LA

Halcyon
03-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Well, one of the DLC we know is a new race so I would think no. Unless this race came from a specific place but that would be unusual. Also, Sledgehammer just dismissed the claim so I doubt it.

Thee Apothecary
03-19-2013, 03:53 PM
well we have an area across the golden gate bridge so that will probs be dlc maybe we can cross over there and head towards defiance ?

ItISLupus
03-19-2013, 04:02 PM
yeah, I know. I think that the race we are going to get will be the fabled... 9th(or was it 8th) votan race

Tr3nch
03-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Its a conspiracy!!! Don't listen to Sledge ;) *whispers: he is feeding misinformation to distract us from uncovering the truth*

lol ok in all seriousness, it could be possible that its more than a coincidence, but like its been said above, that is a lot of content.

Escyos
03-19-2013, 06:22 PM
well we have an area across the golden gate bridge so that will probs be dlc maybe we can cross over there and head towards defiance ?

We can already visit both sides of the bridge, unless the golden gate is somehow connected to three landmasses?

I would love a sneek into Defiance at night and steal info/tech mission in the future, something where you don't interact with any of the main or side characters so it won't affect too much. That way in the show Nolan might investigate the robbery.